Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What is the #1 determining factor that gets you to subscribe to someone?

What is the #1 determining factor that gets you to subscribe to someone? (253 total votes)

Beauty (96, 37.9%)
Muscle size (76, 30.0%)
Definition (29, 11.5%)
Rarity (14, 5.5%)
Style (14, 5.5%)
Progress (12, 4.7%)
Other (11, 4.3%)
Popularity (1, 0.4%)
cgsweat
Jun 08, 2023 - permalink

As we all know, subscribing means that you are opting to receive notifications whenever new images are uploaded of a particular woman.

What is the biggest reason you would subscribe to a certain woman's image updates?

For clarity:

• Progress - how much her body has changed over time
  • Definition - how shredded she is
  • Rarity - how little the frequency of her uploads are
  • Popularity - how often you see her images on the Home page
  • Style - the way she presents herself (outfits, camera angles, photo quality, setting, etc.)
  • Other - any reason not listed here
Jun 09, 2023 - permalink

I like to subscribe to women who do unique things or have rare skills. i will often subscribe if i see her lift a car or have great flexibility or do stunts. Or if they defeat men in non rigged fights. i am also a huge leg man .so i like women who show off their legs in certain ways.

Chainer
Jun 09, 2023 - permalink

Rarity for me. When I am interested in seeing more pics of someone, but they don't get posted often, so I might miss them. If the person gets popular enough that their stuff gets posted often, I typically unsubscribe because I come across them a lot even without the subscription, and the notifications get annoying.

Jun 09, 2023 - permalink

If I actually am friends with them.

fp909
Jun 09, 2023 - permalink

i no longer follow any fbbs on IG, and of course there are a few that have blocked me. so a couple of the blocks, and a number of the old regulars i used to follow. a few semi-dead accounts that don't actually make any postings but do put out stories that end up here. but i dont check those often enough to catch them live

Chainer
Jun 09, 2023 - permalink

cgsweat can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the poll refers specifically to using the "Subscribe" feature on GWM to get a notification when a picture of that person is uploaded, not to any follows on social media.

Jun 09, 2023 - permalink

For me, it's the quality and frequency of the previews, along with price.

Jun 09, 2023 - permalink

Popularity. The popular ones tend to have a combination of the other traits mentioned anyway.

Jun 09, 2023 - permalink

Rarity for sure, there are girls that don't have social media and aren't popularly known so I subscribe to see more. Next would be subscribing when someone is new like Amazona or simply incredible like Andrea Shaw.

Jun 09, 2023 - permalink

Rarity for sure, there are girls that don't have social media and aren't popularly known so I subscribe to see more. Next would be subscribing when someone is new like Amazona or simply incredible like Andrea Shaw.

There are a lot of fbbs who are clearly still active and posting their own pics somewhere online. but when i google them they don't show up there will be results for random peoples Instagram or facebook. when you click on them its just some Indonesian rice farmers posting about religion or something. i know Russian fbbs sometimes post on vk or ok or other obscure sites.

cgsweat
Jun 09, 2023 - permalink

cgsweat can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the poll refers specifically to using the "Subscribe" feature on GWM to get a notification when a picture of that person is uploaded, not to any follows on social media.

Yeah, I'm only talking about the subscription system on GWM.

Jun 09, 2023 - permalink

Tough call, but beauty and rarity are definitely towards the top. I also subscribe to any girl I'm remotely interested in if they've been posted without a name, in the hopes that one of my fellow righteous schmoe-warriors will correct that oversight LOL.

Jun 09, 2023 - permalink

First and foremost, Muscle Size. I lock in on the big gurls like an addict to a crack pipe.

Jun 09, 2023 - permalink

Beauty. I don't care if they're as small as a Bikini competitor like Alexandra Vicu or as huge as Aleesha Young. As long as they still have some feminine charm and girlish traits, that's all that matters. But when they go overboard on the plastic surgery like with Natalia Trukhina, it's kind of a turn off.

Jun 10, 2023 - permalink

I think it's not so much the age but it's like their first pro show, maybe their 3rd total. That year. They are surrounded by good people, they are eating, lifting, taking all the right stuff, and she is gorgeous. But then the shit takes its toll if she doesn't exit body building then. Or at least stop the steroids. She loses her femineity. I feel bad for FBBs right now because of the whole trans movement. They get thrown in there when the steroids take their toll. Part of being trans is taking testosterone. And a FBB is taking a multiple of what someone literally transitioning to a man takes. Hence they are becoming very male like. So long story short, about one year they are at their peak, and it's usually the first or second year as a pro.

Jun 11, 2023 - edited Jun 11, 2023 - permalink

For me it is mainly the Definition and the Muscle size, the Style, Rarity and Beauty can make a photo enter my favorites but nothing more

Jun 11, 2023 - permalink

To me it's the gap between the bikini string and the clavicle. That's what I find the determining factor that sets apart the ones I subscribe from the ones I find interesting. I find that real bodybuilders have a gap. Regular women or the ones just starting out don't.

Jun 11, 2023 - permalink

Baseball biceps!!!

fp909
Jun 11, 2023 - permalink

To me it's the gap between the bikini string and the clavicle. That's what I find the determining factor that sets apart the ones I subscribe from the ones I find interesting. I find that real bodybuilders have a gap. Regular women or the ones just starting out don't.

I call this the trap gap

Jun 11, 2023 - edited Jun 11, 2023 - permalink

My criterion: high likelihood that someone will post more pictures similar to pictures I already liked. Beyond that, it's a combination of factors including symmetry, which is missing from your list. I stop following someone if I feel she's losing qualities that I liked in the first place. It's interesting that no one else mentioned symmetry.

Jun 12, 2023 - permalink

strength

Jun 12, 2023 - permalink

I had to pick Definition, but more specifically, a few things that grab my attention, in no particular order: killer ab shots and videos (as the username suggests); muscle control, ab vaccuum, nauli; high def images and video; implied nudes or outfits revealing as much as possible (for this sight at least); vascularity; sexual/sensual poses; progress (the more dynamic the change, the better); proportional/balanced body shape; confidence. I even like a little peach fuzz or skin soaking in sweat or water.

Jun 12, 2023 - edited Jun 12, 2023 - permalink

It really varies. I love to see size, but especially on an attractive woman, so beauty plays a role.

I find it incredible to see progress. Unfortunately, very few people spent time taking pictures of themselves in muscle poses before they were lifting for a while, but seeing comparison shots from when they started to the height of their development is always something that makes me subscribe. I always find it interesting to jump on the bandwagon of a woman who is in the early stages who develops a lot, someone who goes from the girl next door to the girl on stage, to the girl who should play Superwoman. I think Vladislava Galagan is an example of that. Progress was my vote. But on any given day ...

Contrasting proportions always make me click. Large muscles on a narrow waisted woman! Finally, lower body size and strength. I have a lot of South American favorites. So you see, I am all over the place.

cgsweat
Jun 12, 2023 - permalink

I guess one more option I could have added is "Physical Ability - this could range from how strong she is to her athleticism or her skill at various physical feats"

This is good feedback for when these polls pop back up later on.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »