Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Artificial generated photos by AI photo apps

fp909
Jul 09, 2023 - permalink

definitely something i could explore. until i figure that out i'll settle for the outline. i've been using the 5 paragraph "story" it pumped out for me as a skeleton and it has taken a load off in terms of how long it takes to structure and think about something. often the hardest part is picking a setting and catalyst, and the situation, so with that aprt done i'm free to fill in the blanks how i see fit, even though what i'm writing is not 1:1 of what I was given.

Jul 18, 2023 - permalink

Theres a thread for this already: https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

Jul 28, 2023 - permalink

> Thanks for the input, guys. I think many of us here have fantasies with those new posibilies. I would love to add some muscle mass to photos of my wife :) > I am so curious what the next couple of month will bring. This technology is getting better every day people are using it. I think in some month we won't be able to tell, if a girl uploaded on this site really exists or if an photo artist invested his time, created an instagramm account and is publishing his muscle girl travelling the world and lifting crazy stuff :

would you ever show those pics you altered of your wife?

Adding a bit of extra muscle to pictures of my wife with AI sounds unbelievably er stimulating... Is there not an app that already does this? Like a download a picture of my wife flexing and then tell ai to make her more muscular...omg that would be a thing ...I already do that using various photo editing apps but it is very time consuming...why do I want to do this idk it's the fetish I guess ..her muscles are actually not bad at all ..in fact they're quite nice and always ..er ..stimulate me 😂 but with this fetish there is always that itch for a bit more muscle ,😬😬😬😂

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »