Forum > Requests > Thread

(Brazilian?) FBB solving a Rubik's Cube?

cgsweat
Jun 01, 2023 - edited Jun 01, 2023 - permalink
title edit

I can't find the video, but it's sort of old. It's of a blonde, Brazilian (presumably) FBB "solving" a Rubik's cube. It's pretty obvious that the video is played in reverse, but it's entertaining nonetheless. She does this sexy little dance and is wearing a very skimpy swimsuit and sunglasses. I think there were also 2 or 3 dudes behind her playing music.

Anyone remember who she is? I think she was a popular Brazilian FBB from 10-15 years ago. Can't remember her name...

Ray-Ban Dominator

This woman looks like Larissa Reis but I'm not sure exactly

cgsweat

Thanks for the vid!

I also thought of her as well, but I think it's someone else. Her name is on the tip of my tongue and I can see her face in my mind.

Jun 01, 2023 - permalink

I think I maybe saw her with Roberta Toth on some brazilian talk show. If only I can find it...

cgsweat
Jun 02, 2023 - permalink

I could be wrong but I think it's Sheila Vieira.

Jun 02, 2023 - permalink

This needs some context

Jun 02, 2023 - permalink

I second that.

Jun 02, 2023 - permalink

Like the Child Prodigies, this gal is merely flipping things around and seems to never actually 'look' at what is happening with the set of cubes...suggestioning that the scene is manipulated in some simple way.

cgsweat
Jun 02, 2023 - permalink

Like the Child Prodigies, this gal is merely flipping things around and seems to never actually 'look' at what is happening with the set of cubes...suggestioning that the scene is manipulated in some simple way.

Yes, this is mentioned in the original post. The video is played in reverse.

Jun 03, 2023 - permalink

Ah, of course. Thanks for pointing it out Cgsweat...my dumb entirely.

Jun 03, 2023 - permalink

I think I maybe saw her with Roberta Toth on some brazilian talk show. If only I can find it...

and this is the talk show i was talking about

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »