Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Would you rather...

May 28, 2023 - permalink

Second option is basically what I do all the time anyway, obviously mostly on here/online. But very occasionally out in public too when I get lucky.

So to get the opportunity to actually touch muscles... I'm all for it.

May 28, 2023 - permalink

Touch, as long as I can confirm it's not a male I'm touching.

May 28, 2023 - permalink

I have felt both male and female bodybuilders and believe me their skin is different….. I don’t know the physiological reason but it is different……

But were you blindfolded? If not, not an accurate test.

May 28, 2023 - permalink

Touch, as long as I can confirm it's not a male I'm touching.

Well if you can touch you can confirmed that fairly fast.

Really with the power the ++++ imagination +++++ touching prevails.

May 28, 2023 - edited May 28, 2023 - permalink

I have felt both male and female bodybuilders and believe me their skin is different….. I don’t know the physiological reason but it is different……

@lpc...I've never felt either a male BB's or female BB's muscles but have had the absolutely, amazing good fortune of feeling a few muscular women's muscles. Feeling their hard muscles, under their soft skin is complete heaven on earth. The erotic effect is overwhelming. If she decides to show you how strong she is...OMG!!! What a thrill.

May 28, 2023 - permalink

@luvembuff……well said

May 29, 2023 - permalink

After much thought……Feel wins and I’ll tell you why……Those of us that have actually felt a muscular woman will appreciate my logic…..In general women’s skin is soft and smooth whether she is muscular or not……Contrasting male skin tends to be rough and hairy…..In addition, women tend to treat their skin to various lotions oils and other conditioners that makes the skin even smoother and softer FBB(s) even more so…. Now you combine that skin with flowing female curves and rock hard muscles and you’ve got the perfect FEMALE…… Not to mention how strong they are….Strength is sexy…. It all comes down to the senses (Touch versus Slight) and for me there is nothing like feeling a woman……..Feeling a Muscular Woman and my friends…..You’ve hit the jackpot……I’ve spent a fortune on sessions (worth every penny) and those of you who had not please treat yourself to one …. I guarantee it will put female muscle in a new dimension for you……..Enjoy

Very well stated. I especially remember the feeling of Rapture’s skin on those sexy muscles

May 29, 2023 - permalink

I don't like either option but, if I have to choose, I'll go with touch-while-blindfolded. Over ninety-five percent of my life has been look-but-don't-touch when it comes to beautiful, sexy women. I don't need more of that shit in my life.

May 29, 2023 - permalink

As long as I can know it's a woman and not a man in some cruel practical joke, I'll go with the touch.

May 31, 2023 - permalink

Best combination to me is seeing the muscles flexed but also feeling their power, say with arm wrestling.

Yeah. And I would much rather see the breathtakingly muscular, Chun-Li-like legs putting the squeeze on me but, that wasn't the question at hand.

The question is, which option would you choose if you had to choose? Both options kind of suck but, I chose the former. Touching her muscles while blindfolded.

May 31, 2023 - permalink

Interesting how many people want to specify "as long as she's a woman and nor a man" for the blind touching option. Any bad experiences in the past, lol

May 31, 2023 - permalink

I would choose touch. That sounds like a great experience to me. Feeling the rock hard muscles, amazing. Instead of blindfolded, it also seems fantastic to me to feel the muscles, which are covered by loose clothing. Also kind of blindfolded, but different. You can see her, but not her muscles. That surprise effect will turn me on.

Jun 01, 2023 - permalink

First option sounds like a trap... you could be touching anyone's muscles.

It would be an interesting social experiment though. Blindfold guys who are into female muscle and stick a male bodybuilder in front of them to feel. Measure their blood pressure and see if they get turned on, then remove the blindfold.

A males arm is going to be mucha larger & like someone else said one here, probably more coarse and hairy especially around the arms. I supposed if you felt the breast/pec, you’d come to a resolution swiftly!

fp909
Jun 01, 2023 - permalink

A males arm is going to be mucha larger & like someone else said one here, probably more coarse and hairy especially around the arms. I supposed if you felt the breast/pec, you’d come to a resolution swiftly!

a lot of the women who are long time users have hairier arms. also alot of them do end up shaving prior to shows, can't imagine the hair looks good when it's smeared with fake tan.

Jun 01, 2023 - permalink

As someone who’s never felt a muscular woman’s body or been involved in any sort of session, the thought of feeling some well trained anatomy, caressing her with every touch would be my preference.

Jun 01, 2023 - permalink

Way too many people overthinking and over analyzing the question lol

Jun 01, 2023 - permalink

a lot of the women who are long time users have hairier arms. also alot of them do end up shaving prior to shows, can't imagine the hair looks good when it's smeared with fake tan.

Depends what she looks like imo. As always, to each their own.

fp909
Jun 01, 2023 - permalink

Way too many people overthinking and over analyzing the question lol

idk are we/they?

if you had the choice between looking at the most beautiful stack of pancakes ever made or eating it, what would you choose? What if it was a stack of pancakes made for commercials and the syrup is actually watered down motor oil?

as presented, there's little risk to one, more risk to the other.

Jun 01, 2023 - edited Jun 04, 2023 - permalink

In all honesty, how could anyone truly prefer, just looking? After seeing her muscles, all you would be thinking about, was feeling them. Just looking, would be like putting a perfect steak in front of a hungry person, who just had their broken jaw wired shut.

Jun 08, 2023 - permalink

It would be an interesting social experiment though. Blindfold guys who are into female muscle and stick a male bodybuilder in front of them to feel. Measure their blood pressure and see if they get turned on, then remove the blindfold.

If I had this experiment and the skin is soft I will fail definitely, because of imagination and the possibility that what I am touching is a female muscles.

Jun 08, 2023 - permalink

Maybe I am feeling mean today but I think it would be hilarious to do that as a prank haha.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »