Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Trisha Smick (retired)

May 24, 2023 - permalink

I might be late to this info. It appears to be 9 months old, but first I heard about it. Trisha Smick is retired after a very scary incident.

I thought I'd post the link in case anyone is interested.

https://www.picnob.com/post/68177348264853211...

cgsweat
May 24, 2023 - permalink

She writes at the end:

And to my fellow Iron Sisters, PLEASE be careful; educate yourself & become a student in ALL aspects of the sport; regular bloodwork & replacing the “more is better” with the “minimum effective dose” mentality!

She doesn't say exactly what the cause was, but it looks like we can put the pieces together.

I'm glad she's okay now, but she's extremely lucky it didn't go the other way, as has happened with so many others in recent years.

May 24, 2023 - permalink

She writes at the end:

She doesn't say exactly what the cause was, but it looks like we can put the pieces together.

I'm glad she's okay now, but she's extremely lucky it didn't go the other way, as has happened with so many others in recent years.

Coached by shelbystarnes. He is a serial murderer

May 24, 2023 - permalink

Her body looked very dry and shredded. it looked good and unique but she was probably pushed too far

May 24, 2023 - permalink

She lives somewhere in Pennsylvania now and in here mid 50s. Am not sure if she has IG or posted anything lately.

May 24, 2023 - permalink

Her trainer is Shelby Starnes….

Jun 17, 2023 - permalink

Her trainer is Shelby Starnes….

Really crazy that guy is still in the industry after all the deaths

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »