Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Question about muscleville

May 23, 2023 - permalink

People mentioned the site before to get somewhat older but beautiful muscle videos. Decided to buy a digital video months ago and downloaded it. Using a different pc now I wanted to redownload the video off the site again but now it won't let me says "download link expired". So are they REALLY only one download per purchase because that sounds insane! If anybody can let me know about that I would appreciate it.

May 23, 2023 - permalink

I've never downloaded from muscleville. Have downloaded videos from other sites, and a 48 to 72 hour download time limit comes to mind.

Same vids as muscleville here, can be purchased as DVD also: http://wpwmagazineonline.com/

I own many of their DVDs, so if you have a question about one, ask and I may have it and can give a brief description/synopsis of the vid/DVD.

Which one did you purchase?

May 23, 2023 - permalink

It was WPW258 Zuzana Korinkova

May 23, 2023 - permalink

It was WPW258 Zuzana Korinkova

You don't want to lose that one.

cgsweat
May 23, 2023 - permalink

Is muscleville even a legit site? It sounds like they're just reselling what WPW already owns...

May 23, 2023 - permalink

I got this clip of Che Swagger from Muscleville...

fp909
May 23, 2023 - permalink

muscleville was a good alternative while WPW caught up with their uploads.

idk if theyre tied to each other or MV digitized vhs purchases and started reselling, but i think WPWMAX has now caught up with original files and has mostly everything.

MV may have some of the topless stuff though that WPW/RM aren't selling

May 23, 2023 - permalink

I bought clips from their clips4sale store instead to avoid that.

May 28, 2023 - permalink

A lot of clip sites only allow a limited time to download.

May 28, 2023 - permalink

Is muscleville even a legit site? It sounds like they're just reselling what WPW already owns...

They're legit, been around since the 90s.

May 29, 2023 - permalink

It's legit. I've purchased many videos from them.

Jun 04, 2023 - permalink

They are completely legit. It's also completely legit that they are pretty shitty on the customer service side of things.

They do not send out replacement download links at all, even if you're a customer who's bought a good number of their videos. And also, one time I bought a video from them that turned out to be only one disc of what the description described. I notified them about it asking for a refund and instead they just altered the description and claimed I was making shit up.

Jun 04, 2023 - permalink

Oh blimey, Muscleville. I’ve never actually bought anything from them, but they’ve been around since the late 90’s at least. I think they’re legit.

I remember one of my favourites of theirs, (I think it was Muscleville…), was a cheerleader. Pretty but not especially so. Decent muscle on her, but she wasn’t big, nor was she cut or ripped, she was just kinda slightly chonky in a “oh she’s lifted a few weights in her time” kinda way.

The advert went on and on about, in the video which you need to pay to view, she goes topless and her chest doesn’t really move, because it was all muscle.

Now at the time I was in uni, and whilst I had a basic PC I certainly didn’t have one fancy enough to have THE INTERNET on it. I used to get my muscle fix using the university computer rooms. I’m not sure trackable browsing history was a thing, but goodness me, I didn’t dare try downloading anything.

This would have been in the Summer Kalish, Cheryl Sterck(?), Zuzana Korinkova, Doughdee Marie, “Lori”, Yahoo Groups and Davemeister days.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »