Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Go back in time and magically bring back only 1 of these 2 ladies, during their peaks, which're you choosing?

(345 total votes)

Shannon Courtney (208, 60.3%)
Danielle Reardon (137, 39.7%)
May 20, 2023 - edited May 21, 2023 - permalink

I'm just curious because I always see these particular 2 brought up time and time again when someone gets to reminiscing about what could have been.

Shannon Courtney

Danielle Reardon

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/884905/

May 20, 2023 - permalink

Dani every day. She is both pretty and cute, sexy and adorable and her package is, or at least was, waaay better. Nothing neglected, everything shredded to the bone.

May 21, 2023 - edited May 21, 2023 - permalink

Name another FBB that can chest press 120lb dbs for reps. It would have been fun to see what Shannon could accomplish with more time under her belt, both on stage and in terms of her freakish strength. We would have seen a level of strength and physique no other FBB can match, IMO. So she gets my vote.

Anyway, it's good to see that she's happy and healthy now.

May 21, 2023 - permalink

They are both great but i will pick Dani .her muscles looked very solid and beautiful. And she had her own YouTube channel where she posted her stuff before most fbbs did that. most female muscle content on YouTube back then where just ripped off paysites or traditional media by "fans"

fp909
May 21, 2023 - permalink

on one hand you had the poster child (kind of) for WPD back then. i think she woul dhave fared better around two years after her retirement. seeing how Brooke and Natalia are rewarded for their size and density makes me think she would have been fine.

Shannon was the one that never was. she arrived at bodybuilding when it wasn't at the O and no one was caring for it, but had she continued i do believe it might have come back sooner, as she is the kind of face that turned heads and at the time there weren't too many that had the body to go with it. but it would have been a couple of years or so.

my pick is shannon because i think she had IT for wbb, but either would have been a good choice.

May 21, 2023 - permalink

Wow I was actually expecting it to be closer than this with Dani having a small lead.

May 21, 2023 - permalink

I would pick Britt Miller!

May 21, 2023 - permalink

Shannon all the way! One of the hottest ever. I remember her earlier photoshoots - she was just 22 and her physique was phenomenal - huge dense muscles, very ripped and her vascularity was amazing. On top of that she was crazy strong - the weights she moved were out of this world.

May 21, 2023 - permalink

Dani. Not only was she absolutely gorgeous with an incredible physique, but she also had such a girlish charm and natural charisma. Not to mention she was also into geeky stuff like comic books and video games.

May 21, 2023 - permalink

I agree that it is hard to choose. Have to go with Shannon though.

May 22, 2023 - permalink

If I could really go back in time, there's no way I'm coming back here. ;)

May 22, 2023 - permalink

Shannon, because I feel her time was cut short, whereas Dani reached her potential more or less.

May 22, 2023 - permalink

Dani every day. She is both pretty and cute, sexy and adorable and her package is, or at least was, waaay better. Nothing neglected, everything shredded to the bone.

100% agree

May 23, 2023 - permalink

Dani. Not only was she absolutely gorgeous with an incredible physique, but she also had such a girlish charm and natural charisma. Not to mention she was also into geeky stuff like comic books and video games.

And drives an s2k. But what are we bringing them back for? I assume it's just to continue competing in bodybuilding. If so, should their personalities factor into that? I mean, you don't need to "bring her back" for her to still be a great person. That part hasn't changed.

fp909
May 23, 2023 - permalink

if you're travelling back in time to bring them from then, their personality would be the same as back then

May 25, 2023 - permalink

Shannon gets the edge with me. She was good looking and big.

May 25, 2023 - permalink

But what are we bringing them back for?

Just going back in time and getting them when they were at their peaks of hotness. Not that they look bad now. Just that time has brought on some changes. Like Shannon has implants now.

May 26, 2023 - permalink

Shannon is by far one of the most genetically gifted women ever

fp909
May 26, 2023 - permalink

this is one of my fave pics ever in wbb, not just of shannon. not a pose, not a flex, but her arms are enormous, dense, and ripped in this.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »