Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Preferred height for a woman

May 31, 2023 - permalink

I'm 6'3 and I think 5'6 is perfect. Shorter girls often look thicker.

Jun 01, 2023 - permalink

O, I’m under no illusion that I could handle the amazon of my dreams. But since my odds of getting even a pint sized FBB are slim to none, why not dream extravagantly?

Fistie-bump, my bruvah.

Jun 08, 2023 - permalink

Short women that are extremely muscular is something I like. It's an interrsting centrast.

Jun 08, 2023 - permalink

The ladies here are simply impressive, so to add to that fact I'm totally crazy if they are above 6'

Jun 13, 2023 - permalink

My preference would be around 6'3-6'5-ish (even though they are very rare). Tall girls generally do look less muscular due to their longer limbs, but they can be so powerfull!

As a 5'9 guy myself, I know a 6' girl. She never goes to the gym nor does a lot of sport, but recently she kicked my ass in armwrestling! And that's why very tall girls are the best (in my opinion)!

Jun 13, 2023 - permalink

Interestingly, my experience is that there is a physical type that is very well and also beautifully muscled that is relatively short. This has been a consistent experience.

Jun 14, 2023 - permalink

As tall as possible. I love women over 6'5". The more freakishly tall the better.

Jun 14, 2023 - edited Jun 14, 2023 - permalink

5'2"±2" for me. I like how shorter girls can stay so feminine on every occasion. Plus a well built short girl got such a sexy stance with a thin waist, accentuated glutes and muscular legs. They're the girls I subscribe to on this site.

There are however exceptions, such as Cindy Landolt. There's something about her that I really like.

Oct 07, 2023 - permalink

Tired of short girls. Impossible to shop for, can’t reach anything, and just so awkward for my 6,1” self. It was fun and cute at first but then got old REAL quick.

Nope, going 5,10” or taller next time around.

Oct 07, 2023 - permalink

6’7” - 7’4”

vr4
Oct 07, 2023 - permalink

5'2 or less

Im 5'8 1/2 🥲

Oct 09, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by jackie_p
Oct 09, 2023 - permalink

6’7” - 7’4”

Exactly

Oct 09, 2023 - permalink

I generally prefer women shorter than or equal to myself (5'7"). A lot of women have really negative attitudes when it comes to men shorter than them, so I'd rather not deal with that.

« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »