Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

HB+ infinite load time on previews

cgsweat
May 18, 2023 - permalink

https://www.herbiceps.com/videos/83976

Just to use this as an example. When I click any of the preview thumbnails, they never load. This happens on any number of other preview videos. I'm sure I'm not the only one, since my PC can handle any other site with absolute ease.

May 18, 2023 - permalink

Oh yes! That is extremely commom on HB.

May 18, 2023 - permalink

Yep, happens to me every time on every browser.

May 21, 2023 - permalink

Not sure if it's only me but at them moment I can't watch videos I own in my collection. When clicking on them nothing happen, no play, no options to download. I've been contacting HB stuff but obviously not answer yet...

cgsweat
Jun 03, 2023 - permalink

It seems like a workaround for this is to click the thumbnail you want to view, and then over to the right click "VIEW THUMBS"

Jun 03, 2023 - permalink

https://www.herbiceps.com/videos/83976

Just to use this as an example. When I click any of the preview thumbnails, they never load. This happens on any number of other preview videos. I'm sure I'm not the only one, since my PC can handle any other site with absolute ease.

Videos should be working for you. During the recent system upgrade, a few functions got crossed up and we've been working to get them cleared. The main functions all seem to be good now. Let me know if you're still seeing this happen, though. Thanks.

Jun 03, 2023 - permalink

Not sure if it's only me but at them moment I can't watch videos I own in my collection. When clicking on them nothing happen, no play, no options to download. I've been contacting HB stuff but obviously not answer yet...

I'm sorry you are having this experience. Message me on here and tell me your username so that I can check on the issue you are having.

Jun 04, 2023 - permalink

still happens all the time. i just dont use herbiceps anymore. i like the old days, when the site worked.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »