Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

HB/HBC What's up with us?

May 17, 2023 - edited May 31, 2023 - permalink

We are currently rolling out the latest site upgrade, with new features and viewing interfaces that we hope will improve everyone's experience on the site.

There will be bugs to iron out in the coming days, so please let us know if your experience is sub-optimal. If you do not receive a personal reply, it's possible that you have reported the same issue as others, but be assured we are working around the clock to clear the list.

As always, thank you for your longtime support of the site. Thank you also in advance for your patience with the rollout and if you do have any questions, suggested improvements, or general feedback, please do not hesitate to email us: help@herbicepscam.com.

-HBC Team

May 17, 2023 - permalink

Could you please let us know whats new and what went away? That would help with reporting bugs/issues to you. Thanks

May 18, 2023 - permalink

Since the update, the models' date and time that they were last online does not appear on their profile page.

May 18, 2023 - permalink

The date and time is still showing as expected on my login. I'm using Edge on a desktop. There is also now a graph on the cam page that tries to show the expected times that the model will be online.

May 18, 2023 - permalink

The date and time is still showing as expected on my login. I'm using Edge on a desktop. There is also now a graph on the cam page that tries to show the expected times that the model will be online.

It doesn't on mobile.

May 18, 2023 - permalink

The chatroom should look/feel different. The "last online" should be there for every profile now, but in the future it will become an opt-in for the models.

I am a fan of the "usually online" feature. We also want to help the models more easily track their usage and performance in order to better optimize their time online.

May 18, 2023 - permalink

The labels on the Usually online graph are wrong. It goes 12AM >> 9AM >> 6AM rather than 12AM >> 3AM >> 6AM.

Is it intended for the graph to adjust to the users local time zone? The last time online display is correctly adjusted but the graph appears skewed to the left for me as I'm UK based, ie a model that normally starts at around 0900 (my time) is showing as 0400.

May 18, 2023 - permalink

will the pm feature comeback. we like that

May 18, 2023 - permalink

I use HB on my mobile and purchase athlete videos from their profiles. When searching-there’s a bug-I’m unable to sort into most recent or use any of the other selections (obviously its better suited for computers etc). Could you look at this please, I normally have to search on keyword-but switching to most recent videos or allowing greater functionality with the selections would certainly help me purchase more!

May 18, 2023 - permalink

The labels on the Usually online graph are wrong. It goes 12AM >> 9AM >> 6AM rather than 12AM >> 3AM >> 6AM.

Is it intended for the graph to adjust to the users local time zone? The last time online display is correctly adjusted but the graph appears skewed to the left for me as I'm UK based, ie a model that normally starts at around 0900 (my time) is showing as 0400.

Oops, thanks for pointing up that error on the graph.

Most of the reporting is based on site server time, which is Eastern (USA), so my expectation is that this will remain the case. I'll get confirmation on that.

May 18, 2023 - permalink

will the pm feature comeback. we like that

But of course! I can't tell you what went wrong, but yes, the Tech team is aware of this issue and it should be resolved this afternoon, I'm told.

May 18, 2023 - permalink

I use HB on my mobile and purchase athlete videos from their profiles. When searching-there’s a bug-I’m unable to sort into most recent or use any of the other selections (obviously its better suited for computers etc). Could you look at this please, I normally have to search on keyword-but switching to most recent videos or allowing greater functionality with the selections would certainly help me purchase more!

Thank you for this feedback! Yes, as soon as things are running on the desktop, we'll be able to better assess the requirements to bring the mobile experience up to par. I want us to have a couple more sort options and, of course, they all need to work as intended.

May 18, 2023 - permalink

Is the forum host changing eg vBulletin?

May 31, 2023 - permalink

Hey! Mike and I are planning to to go live tomorrow (Thursday, June 1st) around 1 or 2PM Eastern. We'll be talking about the recent HBC upgrade as well as some of the new stuff coming on HB+. Feel free to come share your feedback and suggestions, ask what's on your mind, or just hang out for a bit. As always, we'll be giving additional bonuses on deposits for those who visit the live chat.

Hope to see you there.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »