Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

If someone identifies as a man but is clearly a woman can they be posted on the main page?

May 15, 2023 - permalink

There are some muscular women on tiktok who say they identify as men but they still have boobs, no facial hair, or really any masculine features except for their muscles (and maybe their haircuts). Can they still be posted on the main page?

May 15, 2023 - permalink

Dont bring this stupidity here

Chainer
May 15, 2023 - permalink

Do you have a specific example in mind?

May 15, 2023 - permalink

Only a matter of time before this kinda thing came up...is this girlswithmuscle from the perspective of the model or of the viewer..hmmm

Chainer
May 15, 2023 - permalink

I would assume if they identify as a man that they wouldn't want to be posted to a site called girlswithmuscle.

May 15, 2023 - permalink

Well, there will be this kind of "hair-splitting" and other forms of "how many angels can dance upon the head of a pin". But that is fine. As the environment changes and fads hold their flighting sway, this should be normal.

May 15, 2023 - permalink

Good point Chainer.

May 15, 2023 - permalink

As someone who sits very progressive on this stuff... make a forum post and leave the pictures there, the people whom it appeals to will flock there and the haters don't have to bother with it. Trying to push it on the main site is just adding two scoops of drama on a site that dosent need it

May 15, 2023 - permalink

Do you have a specific example in mind?

Like this for example:

https://www.tiktok.com/@gee_fezzel/video/7226...

or

https://www.tiktok.com/@alxyelift/video/72324...

Based on the current rules a man identifying as a woman has to be posted in the transgender forum post and a woman with overly masculine features aren't allowed, but those examples wouldn't break either of these rules and there are a lot more like that.

May 16, 2023 - permalink

here's a question for the OP: do the models linked in this post identify themselves as androgynous women, OR FtM/Transmasc? because if it's the former, then the gallery already has plenty of examples like Paige Dumars or Yuliya Yudina. if it's the latter, then the question answers itself and they very likely wouldn't want their content featured here.

either way, it appears that they're both on the LGBTQIA+ spectrum and for that reason - despite having made my own efforts at promoting models within that bracket (and partially owing to the results of that attempt) - i really don't believe adding them anywhere on this site would be a good idea.

May 16, 2023 - permalink

I would assume if they identify as a man that they wouldn't want to be posted to a site called girlswithmuscle.

Agreed, please respect their identity

May 16, 2023 - permalink

agreed, i believe this settles it completely

May 16, 2023 - permalink

Dont bring this stupidity here

Like you read my mind when I saw the subject.

May 16, 2023 - permalink
May 16, 2023 - permalink

Chris from Christine and the Queens springs to mind.

May 16, 2023 - permalink

That would be quite rare .but i don't think they would want to be on this site that would be a huge insult.

Chainer
May 16, 2023 - permalink

OK, in general you shouldn't upload pictures of people you have reason to believe wouldn't want their pics here, and this seems like a case of that.

Thread locked by Chainer.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »