Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Have you ever been cared by muscular women?"

May 07, 2023 - permalink

have you ever been treated by nurses, doctors, physiotherapists who are muscular (biceps, back, abs, veins, shoulder…)

May 07, 2023 - permalink

My osteopath is a short ( still a bit taller than me ), but has very broad shoulders and is very solidely built. She looks overweight but once she pressed your body against her, you feel it's hard muscle ! Once, I was sitting back to her and she told me: "dont' worry, I need to lift you". Once second later, my ass leave the table, and she was holding all my weight in her arms. I was almost naked and got really hard. I think she noticed it, but behave as if she did not see it. I was all red !

May 07, 2023 - permalink

When I was hospitalized last year, I was bed-ridden and basically immobilized for a couple of days after a procedure, so I needed a nurse's help if I needed to turn over. The nurses were heavyset women in their 40s; they'd be called "strongfat" on this site. I don't know what their biceps were like, but I had to grab onto their forearms to turn. Their forearms were huge -- my hands didn't reach halfway around them -- and as hard as stone. They handled my 225 pounds with ease.

Later, when I was back on my feet, a pretty young nurse came into my room to check on me. I noticed she had nice-looking arms, told her so, and asked if she worked out. She seemed a bit surprised but said she did. I asked her to flex and, smiling shyly, she did, revealing a good-sized biceps with a fine peak. When I asked if I could feel it, she agreed. It was tight and firm -- I'd estimate it at about 13" -- and her triceps was well developed, too.

After a nice, long feel, I said, "Wow, that's great. You should be very proud of yourself." Her smile turned into a grin, and she thanked me. I think she appreciated the compliment. (As a geezer of 71,I felt comfortable pulling off this stunt. I don't know if my younger self would have had the nerve to do it.)

I've long believed most hospital nurses are considerably stronger than the average woman -- even if they never visit a gym -- because their work often involves moving or even carrying people of all sizes. My oldest brother's daughter-in-law is a VA hospital nurse who works with disabled vets. A true Amazon, she stands nearly 6'2" and weighs well over 200 pounds, most of it muscle. When he suffered a heart attack, she carried his 260 pounds down a flight of stairs and into her car. From across the room, I once saw her flex for a cousin, and her biceps was simply enormous.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »