Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Strong chicks with much smaller/weaker guys

May 06, 2023 - permalink

Bi and huge fan of role reversal, was wondering if anybody else loves seeing a strong woman taking the man's role and leading him by the hand. Twinks work especially well as the sub in this scenario.

Pics and vids both work

May 06, 2023 - permalink

This could be an interesting thread. If the physical difference is particularly noticeable in the comparison. It's even very erotic and sexually exciting (See e.g. the photo session with Rene Campbell / Brittani Parish / Ariel Rose / Louise Plumb etc.)

May 06, 2023 - edited May 06, 2023 - permalink

I like these too, but if the guy looks like a late-stage cancer patient or crackhead, (like a few above) it's kind of a turn off. Better to just have a smaller but "healthy" looking dude with a bigger girl.

For example, this would be great if they were a bit more 'sexy' together instead of just an interviewer/interviewee.

Exe
May 06, 2023 - edited May 06, 2023 - permalink
May 06, 2023 - permalink

. Natasha Azevedo

May 06, 2023 - permalink

Bi and huge fan of role reversal, was wondering if anybody else loves seeing a strong woman taking the man's role and leading him by the hand. Twinks work especially well as the sub in this scenario.

Pics and vids both work

Imo it works far better if they are paired with a guy who is buff in his own right but the girl still dwarfs him. It’s just not impressive when they are paired with a twig

May 06, 2023 - permalink

I like these too, but if the guy looks like a late-stage cancer patient or crackhead, (like a few above) it's kind of a turn off. Better to just have a smaller but "healthy" looking dude with a bigger girl.

For example, this would be great if they were a bit more 'sexy' together instead of just an interviewer/interviewee.

I do not like when the guy is pudgy like that or god forbid a huge bodybuilder. It defeats the entire purpose of "strength difference".

May 07, 2023 - permalink

I do not like when the guy is pudgy like that or god forbid a huge bodybuilder. It defeats the entire purpose of "strength difference".

Dude isn't shredded, but probably has spent more time in a gym than most here. I'm guessing there's a pretty big strength difference between them, lol

May 07, 2023 - permalink

This could be an interesting thread. If the physical difference is particularly noticeable in the comparison. It's even very erotic and sexually exciting (See e.g. the photo session with Rene Campbell / Brittani Parish / Ariel Rose / Louise Plumb etc.)

Who is the person in purple/red in the last picture?

May 07, 2023 - permalink

I love this thread!

May 07, 2023 - permalink

Who is the person in purple/red in the last picture?

Ariel Rose

May 07, 2023 - permalink

Thats right ARIEL ROSE

May 07, 2023 - permalink

Dude isn't shredded, but probably has spent more time in a gym than most here. I'm guessing there's a pretty big strength difference between them, lol

Haha agreed.

Personally, I kind of like comparisons when both the man and woman are muscular and fit. Even if the guy is bigger or looks more ripped, I enjoy it. I think it's mostly because I've seen more than enough videos with a fit, beautiful woman and a clearly out of shape schmoe.

May 10, 2023 - permalink

Glad some of you share this same interest, I feel like it's pretty niche, but nonetheless I absolutely love it, mainly for the size difference as some have suggested here.

Best examples would be the third pic posted in the first reply and the ones with Ariel Rose imo. The dudes aren't half bad looking while the chicks are absolutely sculpted, so even if they're all you're here for you get what you want to see.

Also just love the idea that contrary to the trad roles, the man is the small and mousey one while the woman is confident and imposing. It's just such a strong turn-on when she's capable of handling everything he can do and then some.

May 10, 2023 - permalink
Exe
May 10, 2023 - edited May 10, 2023 - permalink
May 30, 2023 - permalink

://
://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1711165/https://
">https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/781422/https:...

May 31, 2023 - permalink

Pics and vids both work

These images of a muscular girl compared to a skinny guy are incredible. Rene and Britanni look amazing, their arms are bigger than the guys' legs.

Sep 07, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Muscleguy84
Sep 08, 2023 - permalink

Sep 08, 2023 - permalink

Who is this?

Sep 08, 2023 - permalink

Who is this?

Amandine Kolly

Sep 08, 2023 - permalink
« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »