Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Friends that are also into Muscular Women

Apr 29, 2023 - permalink

Anyone have a friend that’s also legit into muscular women? I don’t mean you know said a fit girl with some abs is kinda hot or something. I mean they’re actually into female bodybuilders.

There’s a video and video game store near me in NJ (an absolutely legit, awesome place) and their instagram name is always, and I mean always, at the top of all the female bodybuilders I follow or look at on instagram that they liked the pic.

Apr 29, 2023 - permalink

I wish. The gwm forums for me are the next best thing. But a real friend would be great.

Years ago I had an online friend who I confessed my love for gwm (in my real life it's still a secret). She really supported me and let me talk about this stuff to her without judgement. It was really relaxing and cathartic.

I would suggest to go visit the place and ask to meet the person who runs the account. Maybe you guys can be friends

Apr 29, 2023 - permalink

I think it’s great to share this appreciation of muscular woman with others…. I’m fortunate to have some friends male and female who share the appreciation

[deleted]
Apr 29, 2023 - permalink

I had one that wasn’t into it, but was accepting of it. I was surprising because he’s mega conservative.

Apr 29, 2023 - permalink

A guy I went to high school with showed me a picture from instagram of a very buff woman who went to his gym once when we were studying. I realised that we had more in common than I thought.

Apr 29, 2023 - permalink

I had one that wasn’t into it, but was accepting of it. I was surprising because he’s mega conservative.

That's pretty much on-brand. I go to several bodybuilding shows a year and I think a good portion of the crowd... maybe even most of it.. is conservative.

Apr 29, 2023 - permalink

Yea, I have a few (friends from the Service), but they only favor the fitness and figure/physique types.

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

I have two best friends and we're all openly into muscular women. It does feel great when you can share an interest of this nature.

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

I knew a chap in college who was always dating some cute, petite blonde. But one day he noticed me furtively glancing at a muscular girl from our college. She wasn't a bodybuilder or built like a bodybuilder, but she was a track athlete with big muscular legs and an upper body that was nothing to sneeze at. And he saw me checking her out and he looked at her and was like "DAAAAYUMN!"

I told this same fellow I was into Asian women. He used to call me "D.C.C." which stood for "Diesel Chinese Chicks". One time he told me, sotto voce and out of earshot of his tiny blonde girlfriend, "Dude, you need to find ME a D.C.C."

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

I don't really talk about this with friends. i told one and he thought it was ok but not for him. he just likes big boobs.

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

I wish. The gwm forums for me are the next best thing. But a real friend would be great.

Ditto.

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

hey chris! if you see this, i want to let you know your taste in women is great.

[deleted]
Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

most of my good friends know that i'm into muscular women, but they don't share the interest. it took me quite awhile to feel able to share my interest with my friends.

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

It definitely would be cool to have a buddy to just grab a beer with and talk muscular women.

May 10, 2023 - permalink

Nah they would all think I was secretly gay. Google records everything and the NSA and CIA can access any info they need to on anyone. But other than that my love of fit chicks is above top secret.

May 10, 2023 - permalink

It definitely would be cool to have a buddy to just grab a beer with and talk muscular women.

Agreed 💯, so many times I see a picture here and share with someone who can give me feedback that I'm not crazy for thinking that gwm are hot.

You might already have a buddy Whatsapp group where your friends share actresses or model pics and comment on their boobs or ass. But I want a group where you can talk about quads or biceps or strength. Is it too much to ask?

May 10, 2023 - permalink

Zaq1…….not too much to ask

May 11, 2023 - permalink

You might already have a buddy Whatsapp group where your friends share actresses or model pics and comment on their boobs or ass.

That's a thing for actual adults? 🤔

May 11, 2023 - permalink

Anyone have a friend that’s also legit into muscular women? I don’t mean you know said a fit girl with some abs is kinda hot or something. I mean they’re actually into female bodybuilders.

There’s a video and video game store near me in NJ (an absolutely legit, awesome place) and their instagram name is always, and I mean always, at the top of all the female bodybuilders I follow or look at on instagram that they liked the pic.

I'm from NJ. What's the name of the place?

May 11, 2023 - permalink

It would be funny to see 2 young men gush over an Fbb like if she was a popstar.

May 11, 2023 - permalink

I'm from NJ. What's the name of the place?

Video Express and Game Exchange in Hamilton. Really cool place. Has old school PlayStation and Nintendo games all the way through the newest stuff. But yeah, i always see the name liking all the biggest fbbs I follow.

fp909
May 11, 2023 - permalink

i just looked at the account lol sooooo many bb follows.

honestly, recently i was reminded that my commenting can force my algo on other people, specifically just the stuff i comment on and i had a friend wonder why they were seeing a random jacked woman on their feed and they saw i liked it or left a comment, soooo that was pretty terrifying since I don't want them seeing my request habits, or anyone else for that matter seeing my commenting, so i don't do that anymore, either.

May 11, 2023 - permalink

honestly, recently i was reminded that my commenting can force my algo on other people, specifically just the stuff i comment on and i had a friend wonder why they were seeing a random jacked woman on their feed and they saw i liked it or left a comment, soooo that was pretty terrifying since I don't want them seeing my request habits, or anyone else for that matter seeing my commenting, so i don't do that anymore, either.

I was gonna say! It’s one thing to follow bodybuilders/buff women, but it looks like that’s almost ALL that they follow (with like one or two non-bodybuilder/jacked woman pages lol).

I sometimes worry about how many muscular women I follow compared to pages of other interests I have (geek stuff, music, art)

May 11, 2023 - edited May 11, 2023 - permalink

I think it’s great to share this appreciation of muscular woman with others…. I’m fortunate to have some friends male and female who share the appreciation

@lpc... thankfully there are a few GWM online friends, such as yourself, who have enriched my enjoyment over these incredible women. I thought I had a friend, with like-minded taste in muscular women, many years ago. I recorded that Montel episode with Sue Myers and other FBBs, at his house. After helping him on a handyman job, we returned to his house and I anxiously played the VHS tape, thinking we could comment on our favorites. OMG, are you kidding me, he gasped? You like women like this?? They are gross!! His disdain for women, whom were so beautiful and sexy to me, basically ended our friendship. In our previous conversations, he gave me the impression that he liked buffed, athletic women. Okay, maybe Sue Myers was well beyond merely buffed but his insults infuriated me.

May 11, 2023 - permalink

I kinda figured he belonged to this site and would be like, “yeah, man, that’s me.” That’s why I was saying itd be nice to have a buddy to talk about this stuff with.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »