Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Women who never show certain muscle groups

cgsweat
Apr 27, 2023 - permalink

For me, I don't think I've ever seen Dunja Bitar's legs. Not only does she not pose them, they're always covered 100%. I don't know if she just never works on them and is embarrassed, or maybe she never shaves, or if there's something else going on...

I don't think I'd be as bothered if there was at least 1 pic out there of her even just wearing shorts for once... but as far as I know there's nothing.

Do any other women come to mind, who only show certain parts, or who you'd wish would show more?

Apr 27, 2023 - permalink

Kiki vhyce should show her legs off more .there are only a few pictures of her where you can see them. and they looked incredible. also i don't think we ever saw her glutes.

Apr 27, 2023 - permalink

I’ve seen Kiki’s legs plenty of times.

Apr 28, 2023 - permalink

For me, I don't think I've ever seen Dunja Bitar's legs. Not only does she not pose them, they're always covered 100%. I don't know if she just never works on them and is embarrassed, or maybe she never shaves, or if there's something else going on...

I don't think I'd be as bothered if there was at least 1 pic out there of her even just wearing shorts for once... but as far as I know there's nothing.

Do any other women come to mind, who only show certain parts, or who you'd wish would show more?

I think she just doesn't train her legs.

Apr 28, 2023 - permalink

The Nun's guns.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »