Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

The Spirit of Geek Will Not Avail You

Aug 14, 2023 - edited Aug 14, 2023 - permalink

“Hopes too high” bro I would love a woman to be a “geek” like me that’s like a dream of mine muscular or not lol

There are muscular geek women out there. But, her being a geek like you is not going to grease the wheels for you as much as you think.

If you cannot impress her with your strength and power (and your sexual prowess), chances are very high she will dismiss you just like any shallow-minded glamour girl would.

"Go back to your anime and your video games, loser, lolol!"

Aug 14, 2023 - permalink

I think a lot of dudes give up too easily. Some don't try at all, and I guess they expect the girls to put in all the effort. Others will make one or two attempts, get rejected, and scorn all females for the rest of time.

And next thing is you’ll see their mugshot in the news. That is if they are caught alive.

Aug 14, 2023 - edited Aug 15, 2023 - permalink

And next thing is you’ll see their mugshot in the news. That is if they are caught alive.

Oh please. Most men who give up on women do not turn into Elliot Rodgers, those are only the most spectacular examples. Morbidly spectacular but, spectacular, nonetheless. The rest (as in the majority) either turn gay or they retreat into a hole. The kind of hole they burrow into will vary from individual to individual, there's no doubt about that but, once they go into that hole, they are never seen or heard from again.

Aug 14, 2023 - edited Aug 15, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by legLover232
« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »