Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Muscular women in beach walkthroughs

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

Lately, I've found a different way to spot muscular women is through these beach walkthrough videos. Especially Rio beach walkthrough which has a few muscular women causally chillin.

Was curious to find out if any else watches these videos or another video or pics to spot beefy women.

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

I personally love em

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

@Hilts any favorite video?

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

Are they common in those places? When i was 17 i was at a beach in Barcelona. i knew i had seen that place in Fbb posing videos. but i was disappointed there where no fbbs. at least there where some topless non muscular milfs. quite awesome for me back then. but these days i see boobs almost every day. but not female muscle.

the beaches i have been to the most are in Belgium .but they suck even in the summer they are often so cold and windy people have to wear a jacket. and they don't allow topless but Croatia does.

Apr 22, 2023 - permalink

I sometimes watch those videos, but mainly the city walkthroughs in the UK where I live, i.e London. Most of them are night walks but I remember this channel focusing on English northern cities (Not everyone's idea of glamorous places but who cares) and one particular Manchester video where you could see a well built woman standing in the street. It was a kind of 'blink and you'll miss it' moment but clearly the lady had some muscle.

I'll try to find this video again.

Apr 23, 2023 - permalink

Yes i started to Watch These Kind of Videos too sometimes. I am in a Country With a Long Winter 😢Could be interesting for the Future if Video Quality gets Even better. I also Watch City Walk throughs. I think Italian Cities are pretty good.

Apr 23, 2023 - permalink

Not walk through but I've noticed a few fir girls with muscular leg on Cassidy Cambles videos.

Apr 23, 2023 - permalink

@Manny - that would be great. I've seen a few women in city walkthrough but mostly Southern European countries seem to have really toned women

May 31, 2023 - permalink

Bumping the thread from its torpor.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find the Manchester walkthrough video anymore, however this one is more a propos as it was shot at a Fitness Expo in Medellin, Colombia.

First FBB around the 01:56 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5KfYerog7U

Jun 01, 2023 - permalink

FBB at 1:56?? Are you sure? I didn’t anything worth a drool up to that mark.

Jun 01, 2023 - permalink

FBB at 1:56?? Are you sure? I didn’t anything worth a drool up to that mark.

Sorry, I should have been more specific, it's a bit of blink-and-you'll-miss-it case. There's a lady in green top using a Bosu ball on the floor, you can clearly her muscular frame.

Unfortunately she may be the only FBB on that video, the uploader certainly had other priorities that focusing on muscular women given the theme of his channel ;-)

Jun 01, 2023 - permalink

oh thats an interesting topic. ive been often watching some city or beach walking videos. its sometimes very interesting to see new locations around the world, some are really great content, to see a city with awesome detailes! while watching them i saw some got spot of muscle girls, most in beach vids

w_m6Cs2JGO8 12:16 7OBO3Gg6Q7c 5:45 8G_hlmPA-VQ Ep7H65H6zak 18:20 o7Xzs9oJQQU 4:10

Jun 01, 2023 - permalink

oh thats an interesting topic. ive been often watching some city or beach walking videos. its sometimes very interesting to see new locations around the world, some are really great content, to see a city with awesome detailes! while watching them i saw some got spot of muscle girls, most in beach vids

w_m6Cs2JGO8 12:16 7OBO3Gg6Q7c 5:45 8G_hlmPA-VQ Ep7H65H6zak 18:20 o7Xzs9oJQQU 4:10

those are youtube links

Aug 15, 2023 - permalink

xPA71uvHrWI 7:50

Aug 15, 2023 - permalink

xPA71uvHrWI 7:50

Wow good one. Was eager to find one in the UK and you did it, thanks.

Aug 17, 2023 - permalink

yvUjb1T9Qyg 7:40

Aug 17, 2023 - permalink

yvUjb1T9Qyg 7:40

Thanks crumb, you're spoiling us, another furtive moment but no doubt this young lady is built.

Aug 19, 2023 - permalink
Aug 19, 2023 - permalink

It shows as a link to me. Someone confirm if it's working please.

Aug 19, 2023 - permalink

It shows as a link to me. Someone confirm if it's working please.

Working fine, mate.

Aug 19, 2023 - permalink
Aug 22, 2023 - permalink
Aug 22, 2023 - permalink

https://youtu.be/nn38hNjoUDQ 5:20 wow

Thanks again for your sleuthing skills ! However, I fail to see who you're referring to, is that tall brunette girl crossing the road with her friend ?

Aug 22, 2023 - permalink

5:30 then

« first < prev Page 1 of 6 next > last »