Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What gender are you?

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

Exactly this. The insecurity in this thread is absolutely insane. Which in itself is just as revealing as the poll. After reading the entire thread too, the mods clearly have a bias toeard one side and aren't being objective or fair. This is pathetic.

Don't know if it's just insecurity. It has more to do with losing the center of the stage, imo....

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

There it is. It took a while, but there it is. The entire reason you started this thread. To do nothing more than start trouble.

Facts. Let most people talk long enough and they'll eventually tell on themselves.

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

I think that this poll elucidated a fairly limited range of opinions and that this was quite likely the driving reason for it. And that, to me is good.

Polls of this type---with allowance for varied opinions---are valuable. Not scientific, but still useful.

Apr 21, 2023 - edited Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

I believe the most salient question of this thread is: What exactly does this have to do with girls with muscle? If you want to debate gender ideology, go to Reddit or one of the dozens of other forums where people want to talk about divisive topics all day long. Many of us come here for an escape from the constant political and idealogical discussions that are shoved in our faces in every other facet of society every day; not to be exposed to yet more of it.

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

Quite so Crono...but then, what is stopping you from ignoring this thread? Why not just marvel at the beautiful women shown in all their splendour and to heck with this poll and the discussion.

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

The fact is there are only two genders, there are some rare occurences of being a hermaphrodite. Anything else is your choice and your freedom to. I find it funny that trans people complain that the general public wont accept as who they are, when they themselves dont accept who they are.

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

Quite so Crono...but then, what is stopping you from ignoring this thread? Why not just marvel at the beautiful women shown in all their splendour and to heck with this poll and the discussion.

Because the constant division everywhere you look annoys me, and there's no reason for a topic like this to exist here, sowing yet more division where there should be none. Simple as that. We all have a common reason for being here, and instead of being able to politely discuss the topic of the site, we have instead a blatantly divisive thread that has nothing to do with GWM. As I said, there are plenty of places to conduct these kinds of discussions, no matter your viewpoint. They don't belong here.

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

You are perfectly right Crono. We live, happily, in a free society and you are perfectly correct to express your views. To quote M. Arouet,"I disagree with all you say but I will defend to death your right to say it."

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

You are perfectly right Crono. We live, happily, in a free society and you are perfectly correct to express your views. To quote M. Arouet,"I disagree with all you say but I will defend to death your right to say it."

There is nothing to really disagree with on what he said.

1. There is division everywhere.
  2. It's intentional
  3. We all love female muscle
  4. This thread is not about female muscle.

These types of threads are popping up everywhere, and I mean everywhere. It could be a site about cars/trucks, and someone (usually a new member) shows up to start a fight just like this one.

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

I believe the most salient question of this thread is: What exactly does this have to do with girls with muscle? If you want to debate gender ideology, go to Reddit or one of the dozens of other forums where people want to talk about divisive topics all day long. Many of us come here for an escape from the constant political and idealogical discussions that are shoved in our faces in every other facet of society every day; not to be exposed to yet more of it.

I made the connection between this and GWM pretty clear in an earlier comment on this thread.

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

Truth.

OP plays the “I’m just curious” “research” card, but then it feels to me like he’s trying to draw an invisible, circuitous line in order to “prove” that female women using androgenic substances are either “trans” or are unwittingly pursuing trans-dom…that the androgens give them a de facto trans status.

But why would anyone do such a thing? For the same types of reasons as those guys who emphatically insist that male fans of androgenizing substance-using women are “gay”. It seems he ultimately wants to say “you ARE attracted to trans persons - gotcha!!”

Maybe that is not his actual goal, but it wouldn’t be much of a reach from what he(?) has already revealed about himself.

cgsweat
Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

There's not really anything more to be said about gender ideology that hasn't already been said. Both sides have stated their case and no one is changing their minds (surprise).

Chainer graciously left the poll open for us to see the result. I would say that at this point further votes won't affect the result significantly enough to make a difference.

It is Friday night and there are so many other things to do with our time. Happy Weekend everyone! 🙂

Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 7 of 7 next > last »