Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Emma Hartley grooming claims

Apr 09, 2023 - edited Apr 09, 2023 - permalink

Interesting thing, dig myself in a little bit... I found Goob's Twitter account. He's a big fan of the Trump administration. If you dig yourself deeper there was a case in the UK 2019. Anne Sacoolas US diplomat's wife who was a member of the Trump administration made a car accident and left the scene. We called this hit and run in the British English. During that sad event a 19 years old young guy passed away, because that woman drives on the wrong side on the road. 24 hours later Anne rushed to the airport left the UK and tred to request a diplomatic immunity from criminal prosecution. At that time a hole nation was and still angry till now for Trump and the ex administration who tried to wipe this under the carpet.... So if you think Goob an outstanding influencer, nope! Based on this it can be damageble for his profile a little bit yes ... Interesting he never expressed this event... He needs to do a little house keeping in the neighborhood before trolling others beyond the US boarders...

Apr 09, 2023 - permalink

Interesting thing, dig myself in a little bit... I found Goob's Twitter account. He's a big fan of the Trump administration. If you dig yourself deeper there was a case in the UK 2019. Anne Sacoolas US diplomat's wife who was a member of the Trump administration made a car accident and left the scene. We called this hit and run in the British English. During that sad event a 19 years old young guy passed away, because that woman drives on the wrong side on the road. 24 hours later Anne rushed to the airport left the UK and requested a diplomatic immunity from criminal prosecution. At that time a hole nation was and still angry till now for Trump and the ex administration who tried to wipe this under the carpet.... So if you think Goob an outstanding influencer, nope! Based on this it can be damageble for his profile a little bit yes ... Interesting he never expressed this event... He needs to do a little house keeping in the neighborhood before trolling others beyond the US boarders...

Got a link to his twitter? I wasn't aware he had one and this is pretty accusatory.

Apr 09, 2023 - permalink

Got a link to his twitter? I wasn't aware he had one and this is pretty accusatory.

Look for @g00btube on twitter

https://twitter.com/g00btube?lang=en

In 2022 judges sentenced her suspended jail sentence, plus a 12 months drive ban in the UK... Which nothing...

Justice for Harry Dunn

Apr 09, 2023 - permalink

> > Did she shoot with you guys?

I'm a fan of that bicep, but no, to this point we have not worked with Emma. We don't really have access to the Australians, unless they travel here like Ariel and Aussie Muscle Barbie have done.

It goes both ways. I'm in Australia, and if I'd like to have a session with an FBB, there aren't that many muscle girls in Australia to session with. Even worse, I'm in Perth, but most of the muscle girls here are in Sydney or Melbourne.

fp909

That account hasn’t had any activity since 2018

Whether or not you agree with his political views (even if they are what they seem to be), he has posted about people on both ends of the political spectrum. Emma’s captions read like someone on our political right, and people have pointed out that Jessica (one of his more recent posts) is also likely someone on the political right.

Anyways, people change and I’m not a big fan of going back in time years to “dig up dirt”, especially when there’s no indication that things are the same and there isn’t any demonstrative history of any of that since then.

Apr 09, 2023 - permalink

Talk about getting WAY off-topic...

Agreed with fp. Also, schulevy, you did not describe goob's role in that case. Someone he does not know was involved in a fatal hit-and-run and that crime was committed by a person who was married to a diplomat who had been appointed by the American president at that time, thereby suggesting that she - the driver - would also have been a "supporter" of said president.

1) in most cases, a person being a "supporter" of someone you do/do not like does not make them any more or less guilty of an offense - speeding is speeding and a hit-and-run is a hit-and-run

2) what did goob have to do with it?

I agree goob fucked up HERE regarding the real Emma and it's cool to drag him appropriately for it. It's even OK to hold it against him moving forward if you want. But I don't think this single failure undoes all the other positive work he's done.

fp909
Apr 09, 2023 - permalink

i don't think this is his only "mess up". Maybe one or tow more. I think the majority of the posts he ended up removing where when people came forward, apologized, righted their wrongs, and promised to do better (except for one guy who was stealing money for meal plans who went back to doing that).

Heck, Marissa Andrews was one of them and now shes a frequent commentor on his posts.

Apr 09, 2023 - permalink

i don't think this is his only "mess up". Maybe one or tow more. I think the majority of the posts he ended up removing where when people came forward, apologized, righted their wrongs, and promised to do better (except for one guy who was stealing money for meal plans who went back to doing that).

Heck, Marissa Andrews was one of them and now shes a frequent commentor on his posts.

Did that guy ever spotted Sunny Andrews? I'm guessing she's Marissa's sister, right?

fp909
Apr 09, 2023 - permalink

I think they’re sisters?

Idk from my understanding the two weren’t on gray terms for a while. He did a little bit on sunny photoshopping her stage photos and possibly butt injections but did do a bit about her ex harassing her. Don’t really know what came of that

Apr 09, 2023 - permalink

I think they’re sisters?

Idk from my understanding the two weren’t on gray terms for a while. He did a little bit on sunny photoshopping her stage photos and possibly butt injections but did do a bit about her ex harassing her. Don’t really know what came of that

Dunno that much either, just came to my mind since at some point she became that popular to be everywhere on IG, butt (ops) equally something was kinda strange to my eyes, her butt in particular... Not a big deal but it cames to my mind right now since you named Marissa and had no doubt this guy would have been finding something wrong with Sunny lol

Talk about getting WAY off-topic...

Agreed with fp. Also, schulevy, you did not describe goob's role in that case. Someone he does not know was involved in a fatal hit-and-run and that crime was committed by a person who was married to a diplomat who had been appointed by the American president at that time, thereby suggesting that she - the driver - would also have been a "supporter" of said president.

1) in most cases, a person being a "supporter" of someone you do/do not like does not make them any more or less guilty of an offense - speeding is speeding and a hit-and-run is a hit-and-run

2) what did goob have to do with it?

I agree goob fucked up HERE regarding the real Emma and it's cool to drag him appropriately for it. It's even OK to hold it against him moving forward if you want. But I don't think this single failure undoes all the other positive work he's done.

I just mentioned one thing try to explain clean his own neighbours first, before pointing beyond the US boarders.... Goob absolutely massed this thing up... I can see he's totally not an IT or network expert...

Apr 09, 2023 - permalink

Look for @g00btube on twitter

I mean he hasn't posted much since end of 2017. I know a few people who were Trump supporters around that time who have now come around to hating him and the political right today. It's not impossible for people to change, especially after half a decade...

Apr 10, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
fp909
Apr 10, 2023 - permalink

locking this thread for now unless something new comes up, everything gets political so fast lmao

Thread locked by fp909.
« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »