Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Delete HerBiceps Sponsoring

Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

I agree with many that I very much appreciate getting to use this site for free. If the owners/administrators can make some money with a few ads, that's fine and that is just the way of life in our capitalist country. In addition, the HB ad includes good images that are inserted in such a way that the ad is not unnecessarily distracting. I say hurray for GWM.

Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

I think it's brilliant, how else to pay for server costs of this free to use website?! It's literally the perfect sponsor, it's not some random sponsor, it's a female muscle orientated sponsor! I mean, it could look like "saradas" and advertise you steroids and such LOL..... Naw good job the peeps behind the scenes!

Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

Oh dear, someone complaining about an advert on a site that provides 100% free content. I wonder what contributions they have made? Answer: Zero:

Apr 05, 2023 - permalink

I personally find links to their herbiceps video page quite useful. For example now when I go to Melinda Lindmark's page on this website, at the top there is a link to her videos on herbiceps. I hope more such website links are added, krivstudios, HD physique etc.

It's a win for all of us. - The linked websites get more traffic - opportunity for gwm to generate profit - consumers like us easily get access to videos without googling

I hope the admins add this feature 🥺

Apr 05, 2023 - edited Apr 05, 2023 - permalink

Oh dear, someone complaining about an advert on a site that provides 100% free content. I wonder what contributions they have made? Answer: Zero:

Not sure if you are referring to me - since I'm one of those 0 contributors - but definitely not complaining, talking for myself indeed. I'm cool with HB stuff, I like their job and I'm definitely into them since earliest days. Also, pretty cool and legit if GWM owner can earn few bucks for the amazing work and free content provided. Just thinking it would be cool to have even other websites advertised, since I'm already pretty much updated about HB. But again, maybe nobody else is willing to pay to promote themselves or maybe it's a sort of exclusive deal. I have no clue, anyway, just a personal opinion. Again, completely fine with advertising to keep content free and earn few legit bucks.

Apr 05, 2023 - edited Apr 05, 2023 - permalink

Not sure if you are referring to me - since I'm one of those 0 contributors - but definitely not complaining, talking for myself indeed. I'm cool with HB stuff, I like their job and I'm definitely into them since earliest days. Also, pretty cool and legit if GWM owner can earn few bucks for the amazing work and free content provided. Just thinking it would be cool to have even other websites advertised, since I'm already pretty much updated about HB. But again, maybe nobody else is willing to pay to promote themselves or maybe it's a sort of exclusive deal. I have no clue, anyway, just a personal opinion. Again, completely fine with advertising to keep content free and earn few legit bucks.

Nope, not you, the person who started this thread. People can post or not post content, that's fine - however I draw the line at self centred individuals moaning about advertising/sponsorship.

M76
Apr 05, 2023 - permalink

I'm not a fan of HB, but I understand the need for sponsors, at this point I think the site sees quite a lot of traffic, someone has to pay for it.

But maybe you should consider a compromise: if you could hide the sponsored section for a day, so it only comes back on your first visit the next day. It's unique hits that matter for ads anyway not the same user browsing the site while ignoring the ad.

Apr 05, 2023 - permalink

I love how you just demanded it. RESPECT!! Lol

Apr 05, 2023 - permalink

Nope, not you, the person who started this thread. People can post or not post content, that's fine - however I draw the line at self centred individuals moaning about advertising/sponsorship.

Thanks for clarifying!

May 04, 2023 - permalink

"but maybe you should consider a compromise........"

The best compromise I can think of is for M76 to just ignore the HB ads.

(Disclosure: I've been a paying member of HB since 2003. So I guess that makes me a "fan" in M76's mind)

May 04, 2023 - permalink

Yes, who's complaining? The photos and short vids that introduce each available video on Herbiceps only add to the site, anyway!

May 04, 2023 - permalink

Someone's pissed that they have to scroll another time to go pass those vids

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »