Forum > Announcements > Thread

New HerBiceps ads

Chainer
Mar 31, 2023 - permalink

Today we added some new ads to the site. Here's what they are:

• Front page ad with the most recent Herbiceps VODs
  • A link on a model's image gallery to their HerBiceps profile if one exists, for example here
  • If you are subscribed to a model, and that model has a new VOD posted on HerBiceps, you will get a notification, which will have a thumbnail preview for the VOD.
Mar 31, 2023 - permalink

Just saw this in the front page. Unfortunately none of the links worked for me. Each picture opens a new window and says page not found.

Chainer
Mar 31, 2023 - permalink

Yeah there is something up with some of the recent VODs. I am trying to clarify with them what it may be.

cgsweat
Mar 31, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
[deleted]
Mar 31, 2023 - permalink

That's nice is great this place have sponsorship to continue exist, Chainer create a place when all of us can show the love for muscle girls, Thanks Chainer and all the mods THIS SITE IS SO GOOD❤️

Mar 31, 2023 - permalink

This is how you do advertising. stuff that is actually relevant to the content people are watching. I am often tempted by the her biceps ads the one with Nora is too good.

when online i usually get ads for cars and clothes in French .they are supposed to spy on you .but they don't know that i don't even have a driver's license .and i always buy cheap and practical clothing. and i look down on people who spend a lot of money on clothes .or when you watch a YouTube about videos games. and they get sponsored by over priced wallets or ball shaving cream.

Apr 02, 2023 - permalink

That's pretty cool. I do notice that some of the VOD's on the front page don't show a name link below them.

Like this one doesn't have a link for Jordynne Grace below it, for example. Is that something HerBiceps or you add manually, or is it supposed to be automated?

Apr 02, 2023 - permalink

I wish there were some other muscles girls websites advertising. Not sure if others are not willing to pay or it's a sort of exclusivity deal, but I already know HB enough - love their work - but I don't need any extra advertising. It would be great to see what others are doing.

Apr 05, 2023 - permalink

I don’t know if this has been brought up or asked, but when you click on the HB VOD links, could it open a new tab/window to that video?

I know that you can right click on it and open or hold down a key on the keyboard and then left click, but just wondering is all!

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »