Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Looking for Opinions on my relationship dilemma...

Apr 01, 2023 - permalink

I haven't read the other responses but here's my quick take from a 43 year old man who's had plenty of relationships including with a couple of bodybuilders...

You've already committed to this girl and you're both in love. Would it be fair to say you're unlikely to ever find this again?

There's nothing wrong with lusting after other women even after you've been married 30+ years. It's natural and what's hard-wired into men's brains, biology and evolution.

You mentioned your girl is fit and in shape but does she actually lift? More to the point, you didn't mention whether or not YOU lift? If not then start. Then allow your lady to follow where YOU lead.

Apr 01, 2023 - permalink

I think you're being too hard on yourself, as the writer above implies. If you love the woman, treat her right, and remain faithful to her in terms of your sex and romantic life, looking on these pages and enjoying what you see really is not going to destroy your relationship.

Apr 01, 2023 - permalink

The people saying get off the internet. Best possible advice. You will feel better about yourself, guaranteed.

Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

Please help me address this & put yourself in my shoes. I do not care if your morals do not line up with mine, so please just address the issue at hand here. I am not looking for professional help either - so please do not recommend me to seek a psychologist's advice or something haha!

Thank you for taking the time to read this & I hope you have a good response if you choose. No judgement will be tolerated here as per any community.

Kind regards, - S.

I just sent you a PM. I hope that what I have to say will help.

fp909
Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

The people saying get off the internet. Best possible advice. You will feel better about yourself, guaranteed.

unironically this, but in general. i didn't grow up on the internet but spent my college years plugged into facebook like everyone else. these days i've taken a massive step back from sharing and participating in platforms and worrying less about posting things later. my mental health in the last few months has taken a SHARP upturn, i can't imagine the benefits if you're dating someone

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »