Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Muscle girls you wish would pec bounce but haven't yet or didn't at all

Mar 26, 2023 - edited May 23, 2023 - permalink

Let me first state that this is NOT a post about whether one prefers naturals, pecs, pro-implant/non-implant...THIS IS NOT THAT THREAD. There are plenty others out there. This thread is just about who in the female muscle world who you wish would pec bounce but haven't done it yet but hope to or didn't do it at all.

From the past, I gotta go with Michele Ralabate and Dayana Cadeau. How and why neither woman didn't do at least ONE pec bounce is beyond me.

For figure, the constant twitching and stretching of Christine Pomponio's chest was hard to ignore and her chest is still amazing today. Maybe she will unleash the full power of those monsters one day.

Layla Allen has some of the most impressive pecs I've seen on this site. Why she hasn't done any pec bouncing is beyond me. Hopefully she will take the plunge soon.

Last one for now...Lenore Gregson. I've seen a good deal of request on Instagram about wanting to see Lenore doing some pec bouncing and it's obvious why. I'm definitely on that bandwagon.

I'll add more over time but these were the ones that came to my head the quickest. Looking forward to who you add to this list.

fp909
Mar 26, 2023 - permalink

Here's my rather short list.

Michaela Aycock. Her chest is wildly thick.

Loren Calderoni. Hoped to see her prior to the surgery but wouldn't complain now either.

Rachel Reid. I saw her pec bounce a decade ago now but now since she's gotten much bigger.

Michelle Maroldo. That time has come and gone.

Mar 26, 2023 - permalink

Dayana Cadeau. How and why neither woman didn't do at least ONE pec bounce is beyond me.

She could not do it, but damn, the things she COULD do were mind-blowing...

Mar 26, 2023 - permalink

Gotta agree on Michelle Ralabate. Her implants look great on her and they flex and ripple just like actual pecs.

Mar 26, 2023 - permalink
Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

Janet Kaufman would have made a great pec bouncer, IMHO.

Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

really need to see brook have a pec bounce

May 23, 2023 - permalink

Someone needs to introduce Mazinha Linhares to some pec bouncing

May 23, 2023 - permalink

Shannon Courtney in her prime, Kristy Hawkins and Kim Perez.

fp909
May 23, 2023 - permalink

Shannon Courtney in her prime, Kristy Hawkins and Kim Perez.

Shannon did but like a year and a half before she hit her prime :/

May 23, 2023 - permalink

Cindy landolt

fp909
May 23, 2023 - permalink

Cindy landolt

rip

that pic where shes flexing pecs with a guy is burned in my head forever

May 23, 2023 - permalink

rip

that pic where shes flexing pecs with a guy is burned in my head forever

Uh, she’s not dead, unless I’m missing something?

fp909
May 23, 2023 - permalink

rip those days

May 29, 2023 - permalink

This video of Ariel Khadr is the closest to her pec bouncing that I've seen. Would love to see her finally do it for real.

Mar 25, 2024 - permalink

With the return of Jessica Simpson (the competitor, not the actress/singer) to the stage came the return of her boob manipulation. I'm holding out hope that she FINALLY embraces pec bouncing this year!

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »