Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

What is the best way to request name changes?

Mar 22, 2023 - permalink

I ask the mods to change the name of a model several times a week. Most of the times that's because the model is on the site with two (or even more) different names. I have the impression that the changes don't always take place: I have asked for some name changes multiple times. And I don't keep a list of the changes I've requested, so I'm not sure if everything is changed that I asked for. The most recent example is the request to change Hayley Storm into Hayley Perry - there are still some Hayley Storm pics around.

Of course I understand that people make mistakes and that requests can be overlooked sometimes, but I have the idea this is happening more often with name changes than with other things I report. So, is there anything I can do better? Should I ask for name changes in a different way?

cgsweat
Mar 22, 2023 - permalink

You're doing fine with sending reports.

I don't remember how your report was worded, but for some reason I was compelled to go with the name "Hayley Townsend." Another user has since reversed that change (each pic, one by one...). As I said, I don't know why I went with Townsend, but right now based on her IG I'm compelled to change it to "Hayley (storm_ifbbpro)" since she doesn't give her last name there.

That is, unless Storm is actually her last name...

Mar 23, 2023 - permalink

Well, this basically sums up why I started this thread. I suppose I reported a Hayley Storm picture, saying that most of pictures of her are under the name Hayley Perry, and if the mods could please change the name.

And now we have 8 pictures of Hayley Storm, and that name has 46 subscribers; 80 pictures of Hayley Perry, and that name has 52 subscribers; and 0 pictures of Hayley Townsend, and that name has 79 subscribers. It would be nice if all pictures have the same name (whatever name that is; her Instagram is @halzstorm_ and her name on Instagram is Hayley Perry, I can't find Townsend) and all subscriptions are changed into that name. Can I do something to realize that? (Sure, I can rename the 8 pictures, but that leaves the subscriptions to names which have no pics associated with it anymore).

cgsweat
Mar 24, 2023 - permalink

If you'd like to manage these name changes in this thread, then that is fine. I cannot promise that you will receive results with any more haste or efficiency than any other method. I've pointed out before in other threads that although there are several mods, only a small handful are active at any given time. As you know up to this point I'm the only one who has responded to you, so that should give you some idea.

Right now I'm just going to go with my original idea of renaming all of her images to "Hayley (storm_ifbbpro)" since I don't have any other proof as to what her full name is.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »