Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Helle T social media posts

Mar 22, 2023 - permalink

Hi guys anyone else follow Helle Tre on FB/IG? I hate to be a Karen but I was on FB today came across her IG stories and I was shocked to see her put a couple of posts up with the n*** word. It's still up on her IG, here's a few of them on her IG stories feed:

"You know a N** love you when he let you talk shit about his family"

"I ain't begging no N*** to act right summer only 2 blocks away"

Mar 22, 2023 - permalink

Maybe she's just trying to sound badass.

Mar 22, 2023 - permalink

Judging by her IG stories she is desperate for a man. Outside her gym workouts/content she posts a lot of weird/cringy content

Guess this is what happens when a single childless women gets older they start acting up weird. She left Dubai and appears to be living with Irene A's family in Sweden.

Mar 22, 2023 - permalink

Bummer now she is going to get banned. In what context is it ?is she rapping or is she actually hating on black people?

Mar 22, 2023 - permalink

She’s reposting memes, so I don’t think it’s Helle doing it from a place of bigotry.

Mar 22, 2023 - permalink

She reposted memes from a Instagram page, u taking this out of context

Mar 22, 2023 - permalink

Judging by her IG stories she is desperate for a man. Outside her gym workouts/content she posts a lot of weird/cringy content

Guess this is what happens when a single childless women gets older they start acting up weird. She left Dubai and appears to be living with Irene A's family in Sweden.

I get that quite a few fitness influencers post cringe, but it's a stretch to be like "oh she's posting this because she is single, childless and is desperate for a man!"

Believe me. Muscular women have no shortage of available people to date, and chances are, schmoes with poor social skills who don't lift themselves are at the very bottom.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »