Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Chest Preference Poll: Natural / Pecs / Implants

Two selections please: choose 1/2/3 and then 4/5/6/7 (788 total votes)

Thick pecs - thick and roided (259, 32.9%)
Pecs - visible but not too meaty (197, 25.0%)
Implants - under the muscle (110, 14.0%)
Natural chest - no apparent muscle (72, 9.1%)
Implants - over the top half coconut (57, 7.2%)
Implants - over the top canteloupes (52, 6.6%)
Implants - over the top basketballs (41, 5.2%)
Mar 19, 2023 - permalink

excellent poll on this matter, due to the multiple choices offered

Mar 20, 2023 - permalink

My opinion only,Vladislava is 99% perfect, if I could change 1 thing I would increase her pecs sligthly or give implants.

If you ask me implants done properly increase the muscle and beast look,ones such as Theresa Ivancik or Fabiola Boulanger

Mar 20, 2023 - permalink

I really want some boobs. it's a bummer fbbs almost never have decent natural boobs.

Mar 20, 2023 - permalink

Implants under the muscle make the women's pecs look even bigger, which isn't a bad thing. https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1632574/

Mar 20, 2023 - permalink

I love big thick pecs, but implants like what Patricia Gosselin has, which I guess are “over the top coconut halves”, are nice too.

Mar 20, 2023 - permalink

Can’t an option be “thick and roided pecs with large bolt ons”?

fp909
Mar 20, 2023 - permalink

Patricia Gosselin Sylvia Matta Oana Hreapca

These implants are amazing because they never move, never sag ... always high, hard, and round.

curious what your definition of high is, as Oana's implants when topless are around where boobs normally are, do not sit high on her chest unless she has a bra on, and hers look the least implant-ish of the three.

Mar 21, 2023 - permalink

My actual choice, which is not represented in the poll, is "it depends," although I will say that I can't think of anyone on whom cantaloupes and basketballs look good. Some women look good with huge pecs and some don't, some look good with small breasts propped up by the pecs and some don't, some look good with reasonably sized implants and some don't. Having seen topless pics of Galagan, I'd say she's just about perfect right now.

[deleted]
Mar 21, 2023 - permalink

Melinda doesn't have implants?

Mar 21, 2023 - permalink

My vote is NO implants of any kind.

They're gross and look and feel unnatural.

Plastic surgeons have a lot to answer for, IMO...

[deleted]
Mar 26, 2023 - permalink

Guys for me the best in this site is Kristen Nun but I don't know which category to put it in. I'M KRISTEN FAN 😍

Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

Thick, veiny, striated, pecs are my go to. Really love Virginia Sanchez for this.

That said, I do also really like some basketball sized sweater melons.

Apr 02, 2023 - permalink

My vote is NO implants of any kind.

They're gross and look and feel unnatural.

Plastic surgeons have a lot to answer for, IMO...

I agree since they can cause health complications. Though I think it is peoples' choice what to do with their bodies even if one doesn't agree with it. No human being should be able to tell another what to do with their body, and by extension neither should the government.

I personally feel it would be great if we could all start supporting natty bodybuilding because that's the ultimate path to mass muscle growth adoption, especially among women. Steroids in the sport scare the majority of women out of it. And we should be promoting and celebrating a natural weightlifting lifestyle for women because it brings them great happiness and quality long life. Isn't that what we all want for society and for the world's mothers?

You want to see more muscular women out there? Attend and promote natty shows, sponsor a natural athlete if you can afford it, and advocate for natural bodybuilding in general. Note: I respect peoples' choice to participate in steroid-augmented aesthetics. I'm just saying if natural bodybuilding became more popular it'd be great for society.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »