Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Some People need to realize they are not talking to GWM in this site in image comments

Mar 19, 2023 - permalink

I see some comments with people thinking they are doing so, looks so weird

Mar 19, 2023 - permalink

I have heard somewhere that if you are horny your IQ drops a lot. but to be fair there have been a few cases. where women would upload their pics directly to the site. and they would chat with the users.

Mar 19, 2023 - permalink

I have heard somewhere that if you are horny your IQ drops a lot. but to be fair there have been a few cases. where women would upload their pics directly to the site. and they would chat with the users.

yes but that happened like 2-3 times lol

Mar 19, 2023 - permalink

I see some comments with people thinking they are doing so, looks so weird

I know exactly what you mean. It's usually older people who are not good at interweb. Try and cut 'em some slack.

cgsweat
Mar 20, 2023 - permalink

I think the only thing sadder is when you see a user commenting on an image as if it was the model who uploaded it.

"You look amazing, I wish we could meet."

May 05, 2023 - permalink

Sometimes you may get lucky and end up talking to the lady herself. It happened to me here once with Ariel Rose. But, such occurrences are extremely rare. Most of the ladies avoid websites like GWM.

May 05, 2023 - permalink

Nah. I’m willing to bet that it’s mostly because they are thirsty and extremely stupid. I highly doubt that anybody with an IQ higher than room temp would do that no matter how horny they are lol.

May 06, 2023 - permalink

That's what the Verified badge is for!

May 11, 2023 - permalink

I think the only thing sadder is when you see a user commenting on an image as if it was the model who uploaded it.

"You look amazing, I wish we could meet."

If they commented that on the pictures I posted, I'd setup a skype call and be like "whadap bro"

May 11, 2023 - permalink

Nah. I’m willing to bet that it’s mostly because they are thirsty and extremely stupid. I highly doubt that anybody with an IQ higher than room temp would do that no matter how horny they are lol.

Honestly I think it's a generational thing. I'd be willing to be that people born after 1965 or so don't do that or do it in far lower percentages. Not to be "ageist" or anything, I'm not a young buck anymore myself. But it's people who don't understand the internet who do this kind of thing. The same ones who try to "order corn" by commenting on Walmart's Facebook page. It's just an innocent and naive understanding of the website and the Internet in general. It's cringey, yes. But harmless enough.

If you want to get bothered by something, get mad at the creepy losers who make awkward comments on the girls social media pages. So many of these girls go dark or private or disappear because of a certain segment of jackasses in our population who go to an 18-20 something year old girls TikTok page and say shit like "Cool muscles! Can you throat lift me???" "Can I cash app you for pics???" etc.

Then they wonder why they disappear. We need to somehow, as a community get the message across that this ia NOT COOL. Not only is it disrespectful and weird, but it chases the girls away. They don't want some 46 year old accountant or weird incel talking about their muscles and shit. I wish we could educate about this somehow....

May 11, 2023 - permalink

If you want to get bothered by something, get mad at the creepy losers who make awkward comments on the girls social media pages. So many of these girls go dark or private or disappear because of a certain segment of jackasses in our population who go to an 18-20 something year old girls TikTok page and say shit like "Cool muscles! Can you throat lift me???" "Can I cash app you for pics???" etc.

Then they wonder why they disappear. We need to somehow, as a community get the message across that this ia NOT COOL. Not only is it disrespectful and weird, but it chases the girls away. They don't want some 46 year old accountant or weird incel talking about their muscles and shit. I wish we could educate about this somehow....

I agree with you. There is a powerlifter I follow who posted one of those “ask me anything” on her Instagram. She posted like two questions along the lines of “I am 5’9” and 200 lbs want to mixed wrestle?” With her commenting “ew”. Like, it’s so gross? It’s fine to fantasize about someone, but to explicitly tell them that is never socially acceptable.

And it’s not a unique case. Every muscular woman that I know on a personal level through my gym or through competitions and other networking events have shared stories of dudes messaging them creepy, fetishistic things.

May 12, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Tall1
Chainer
May 14, 2023 - permalink

Can you please use the report button for that? It guarantees we will see it and doesn't spam the comments with it.

May 20, 2023 - permalink

I know exactly what you mean. It's usually older people who are not good at interweb. Try and cut 'em some slack.

You have no idea. If you want some ageism , it's probably youngsters who only know of social media and think a picture is posted by the person in the picture.

May 20, 2023 - permalink

There is a powerlifter I follow who posted one of those “ask me anything” on her Instagram.

I always pre-cringe when I see those ask me anything stories. I can't imagine how many creepy, stalky questions from dudes in their 40s they must get.

May 20, 2023 - permalink

I always pre-cringe when I see those ask me anything stories. I can't imagine how many creepy, stalky questions from dudes in their 40s they must get.

I like to ask goofy and silly questions to try and brighten their day.

I asked her “do you support the righteous cause of the Galactic Empire, or the scummy behavior of the Alliance to Restore the Republic?”

May 20, 2023 - permalink

You have no idea. If you want some ageism , it's probably youngsters who only know of social media and think a picture is posted by the person in the picture.

..except that most people in the millennial and gen-z category are probably familiar enough with how social media works because unlike older generations, they've grown up surrounded by it. it's for that reason the suggestion that it's generally people of the older generation who aren't as IT-literate isn't exactly statistically inaccurate by comparison, so for the statement to qualify as ageist, it'd have to be founded on the premise that 1. older people have no capacity whatsoever of understanding how the internet works (which is obviously untrue in most cases), and 2. the reason for their lack of understanding OR inability to adapt is because of their age, rather than age simply being a coinciding factor to their generational period reference - and from what i can tell, Hedgeborn's message isn't making claims toward either point.

my guess is that some people will also write that way for RP purposes - telling themselves that they're interacting directly with a model probably helps with immersion in facilitating the content they react to in their private fantasies. for this type of commenter, i don't think it actually matters if the person they're 'responding' to ever sees their messages because in all likelihood they're really just doing it to get themselves off.

May 20, 2023 - permalink

Are there any ladies reading here who are muscle and sexy? If so I love you and want to marry you. Please send me messages or tell me how I can phone call you. I will keep refresh every minute so I do not miss your message.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »