Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Fitness Models

Mar 15, 2023 - permalink

So obviously we all absolutely love fit, muscular women. Otherwise we wouldn't be on here. But where are we at when it comes to fitness models? Specifically the types that graced the covers of Flex Magazine and MuscleMag in the late 90's, early 2000's? Big stars like Trish Stratus, Torrie Wilson, Tylene Buck, Julie Ann Gerhard, Cori Nadine, Dena Doster, Stacey Lynn, Sarah Orbanic, Tina Rigdon, and Tara Caballero.

Mar 15, 2023 - permalink

Not really a big fan of the more conventional fitness models, but I did like Jaime Koeppe.

Mar 16, 2023 - permalink

Back when i was a teenager .and i didn't know that i liked muscular women. i would sometimes watch tv and there was an informerical that featured a fitness model .and i was obsessed with her legs .she was the most beautiful i saw at that point .at that moment i knew i loved muscular women.

when i first started using the internet. i would Google my favorite mainstream celebrities like Pamela Anderson .but i quickly got bored of her and kept searching fitness model. and then i went to a website with a lot of different female athletes. and they also had pics of huge fbbs and that gave me the next level of lust. so now i prefer bigger women. but i was in denail for a while trying to stick to fitness models.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »