Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Explanation for deletion of pics & videos

Mar 14, 2023 - permalink

Does anyone else get really frustrated when a pic or video suddenly disappears and there is no explanation for why it was removed? It drives me nuts! One minute it's in your favourites then without warning it's gone. Shouldn't we be told why it has been removed?

Mar 14, 2023 - permalink

Yea i try to download every nice picture and video. but now my drive is getting full.

Mar 14, 2023 - permalink

I wish for an explanation as well the names should at least remain.

Mar 14, 2023 - edited Mar 14, 2023 - permalink

It would also help if we were told where the pic could be found with a link. That pic of the two girls kissing for instance, where can I find that?

Mar 14, 2023 - permalink

Does anyone else get really frustrated when a pic or video suddenly disappears and there is no explanation for why it was removed? It drives me nuts! One minute it's in your favourites then without warning it's gone. Shouldn't we be told why it has been removed?

Paris Freed's arm wrestling clip is a good example. I loved that clip and it's gone.

Mar 15, 2023 - permalink

Does anyone have that Paris Freed armwrestling clip and can send me (or a link)?

Mar 23, 2023 - permalink

It really pissed me off when Cindy Landolt had all her vast gallery of pics on GWM removed & just about any other website on the web.

Mar 23, 2023 - permalink

Yes she was one of the best .her older pics where uploaded by her directly to this website .now it's harder to find her old stuff.

Aug 28, 2023 - permalink

Regarding the Paris Freed armwrestling clip, see my response here, which also has more information on the video source.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »