Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Whitney Jones

Mar 10, 2023 - permalink

Imagine dating her and bringing her home to meet your family, grandmother etc., looking, and SOUNDING like this. How would that go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM4naw1swZA&t=169s

cgsweat
Mar 10, 2023 - permalink

Her pro-tan and extreme conditioning would probably strike the average person faster than her voice. Her voice isn't nearly as deep as I've heard from many others.

Mar 10, 2023 - permalink

Imagine dating her and bringing her home to meet your family, grandmother etc., looking, and SOUNDING like this. How would that go?

I’m sure it would go the exact same as if I were to bring any other woman to meet my family. They don’t care what my partner looks like so long as I’m happy.

Mar 10, 2023 - permalink

I think they would just be happy that i have a girlfriend that is not mentally ill.

Mar 11, 2023 - permalink

It’s funny how a voice like that doesn’t even phase me anymore. I’m more surprised when a muscular woman has a “regular” voice.

Mar 11, 2023 - permalink

Her pro-tan and extreme conditioning would probably strike the average person faster than her voice. Her voice isn't nearly as deep as I've heard from many others.

I agree. Her "roid" voice is very tame compared to others. Speaking of extreme conditioning, there might not be another woman in the IFBB right now with that type of crazy vascularity than Whitney.

Mar 11, 2023 - edited Mar 11, 2023 - permalink

No offense but this is a shit post. But I will play the game.

If you remove the competition tan almost all people would have no problem what so ever with Whitney, she is not a land whale, has no blue hair, skrillex shaved head haircut, no neck or visible tattoos, her nose,lips,eyebrows are not pierced, her weight and stature are smaller than that of a fit male, she dresses like a woman as far as I have seen, has two legs and two arms.

It is also highly probable that you interacted with older women that have harsher voices and never lifted a bar.

The man who has a living grandmother and brings Whitney home to meet the family is a young man with intentions to start his own family. On that basis a younger me would have been punched to the face by my father because I brought a future wife to meet that is a 40+ premenopausal woman with kids.

Mar 11, 2023 - permalink

In the case of my family, probably not well. They are pretty old school and conservative so they wouldn't understand or comprehend why she looks like this. They will pretend they don't care and are cool but they will drip feed heir thoughts in the most condescending way possible. I've been down this road before.

Mar 11, 2023 - permalink

I'm surprised how so many people don't think it would be a big deal. I think a lot of family especially old fashioned, would be incredibly shocked and would think she was like a science expiriment .

Mar 12, 2023 - permalink

I have a confession. Both me and one of my brothers have brought muscular girlfriends home to meet the family. In my case, one my exes was a taller than me just graduated track athlete who kept in track shape by still working out at the college facility with the team. My brother and the fittest of his girlfriends both joined the army at the same time. They don't test together, but he told me she would have finished pretty high using the guys' final fitness test criteria. This has been years ago and he's still happily married, but I don't think our family would bat an eye.

Mar 12, 2023 - permalink

My wife was petrified of letting her conservative Asian family know she was bodybuilding when she started. She hid it. After time and all the hard work she needed to put in to get to where she was, she decided to stop hiding it and let them know. She was shocked when her mother told her she was proud of her and she liked seeing her strong and confident.

I think a lot of people on this site are ashamed of admitting they like to see fit women. We are not ashamed of being fit at all. We worked hard to get to this point and there is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. The sooner you get over it, the happier you will be, IMO.

Everybody is different and every story is different. Best I can recommend is to be yourself and do what you want to do. The people who love you, will love you, regardless.

Mar 12, 2023 - permalink

In the case of my family, probably not well. They are pretty old school and conservative so they wouldn't understand or comprehend why she looks like this. They will pretend they don't care and are cool but they will drip feed heir thoughts in the most condescending way possible. I've been down this road before.

lolz

[deleted]
Mar 12, 2023 - permalink

I knew I had to date my wife now of 30 years when I saw her running threw town her quads and calves were very muscular and I was always attracted to chicks with muscular legs. Probably because I always had chicken legs I had to have at least one pair of legs to worship I would go to her house and pick her up I usually had to wait for her to get done running or lifting and it was worth the wait . So now you sorta know my age I hope I don’t get kicked off the site

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »