Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

[Opinion] Women who you wish hadn't gotten implants

Mar 15, 2023 - permalink

You do understand that this thread is an echo chamber and as reality proves, the vast majority prefers the implant look?

I do think that this thread is an echo chamber... but I disagree that the the vast majority prefers implants.

So first a disclaimer: These women own their own bodies and if getting implants makes them feel more beautiful than more power to them. It's a sport and their level of attractiveness to me (or to us) shouldn't override their own autonomy.

With that out of the way, the vast majority of men (and women) who are attracted to women would find an FBB - even one like Cindy Landolt - to be far too muscular for their taste. They're simply not into it, and that's a fact. Sex sells and if mainstream folk liked jacked women, then you'd see a lot more jacked women in media.

I firmly believe that the fanbase of FBB's who find them attractive would overwhelmingly prefer a natural chest. Yes, big pecs are traditionally masculine. But so are big biceps and deeper voices and dominant attitudes, and all of the other things that we love about many muscular women.

I've talked to quite a few FBB's and all of them got their implants for themselves. It makes them feel more feminine. It counteracts the more masculine perception of their bodies. They feel beautiful with them. Some do go overboard, but let's be honest, it's an extreme lifestyle.

It may help them win the favor of judges. I honestly don't know. Those judges are often such douches that I wouldn't be surprised. Might also be a selling point if you're shooting adult content.

But I firmly believe that if it's up to the schomes: we are overwhelmingly pro-natural chest.

Mar 15, 2023 - edited Mar 15, 2023 - permalink

You do understand that this thread is an echo chamber and as reality proves, the vast majority prefers the implant look?

...I agree with Muscles_Toez, I strongly disagree with the comment, that the vast majority on this site, prefer inplants! A question posed on this site on March 9 2021...resulted in {{ Natural Pecs 77...Implants 15...Both 13 }}. I was actually generous in the both category, if they stated both, even if they preferred Pecs. Yes, I actually added them up. I'm retired, have plenty of time and wanted to prove the lack of validity to the claim, the vast majority prefer Implants.

Mar 15, 2023 - edited Mar 15, 2023 - permalink

I do think that this thread is an echo chamber... but I disagree that the the vast majority prefers implants.

But I firmly believe that if it's up to the schomes: we are overwhelmingly pro-natural chest.

Let me clarify, by vast majority I meant, people in the industry, normal people that go to the shows, to the expos and to gyms, people that buy bodybuilding supplements and PPV shows, the judges and the IFBB and of course the top pros themselfs that overwhelmingly went under the knife to get the implants.

Schmoes are a small percentage of fans, how small I don't know. Any sane female competitor getting advice on aesthetics from a fan that also likes deep voices, manly jaws and penis like clits is misguided.

I am not hating neither the schmoes nor the natural competitors but having no grasp o reality is not serving anyone.

I will give you one last reason why sometimes implants are the "better" alternative. You posted Katka Kyptova, Alina Popa and other examples of FBBs that have a clean pec look, hard muscle only and a small nipple. I have seen enough competitors to know that a minority has this look. Most girls start with some breast tissue that after a couple of competition cycles it just deflates and leaves them with pec muscle and hanging loose skin tissue ontop. Not even the most hardcore competitors enjoy that.

cgsweat
Mar 17, 2023 - permalink

I'll throw my hat in for Anne Freitas' butt implants:

fp909
Mar 17, 2023 - permalink

Let me clarify, by vast majority I meant, people in the industry, normal people that go to the shows, to the expos and to gyms, people that buy bodybuilding supplements and PPV shows, the judges and the IFBB and of course the top pros themselfs that overwhelmingly went under the knife to get the implants.

Schmoes are a small percentage of fans, how small I don't know. Any sane female competitor getting advice on aesthetics from a fan that also likes deep voices, manly jaws and penis like clits is misguided.

I am not hating neither the schmoes nor the natural competitors but having no grasp o reality is not serving anyone.

I will give you one last reason why sometimes implants are the "better" alternative. You posted Katka Kyptova, Alina Popa and other examples of FBBs that have a clean pec look, hard muscle only and a small nipple. I have seen enough competitors to know that a minority has this look. Most girls start with some breast tissue that after a couple of competition cycles it just deflates and leaves them with pec muscle and hanging loose skin tissue ontop. Not even the most hardcore competitors enjoy that.

i think in all my years of being a fan i've spoken to maybe one or two competitors that wish they had no boobs at all. it's extremely rare. and they would surprise you

Mar 18, 2023 - permalink

I'll throw my hat in for Anne Freitas' butt implants:

I think butt implants are a lot worse than boob implants .because fbbs already have amazing asses. May as well get fake biceps while they are at it.

fake boobs are different because boobs are not muscle .and most fbbs have really tiny ones compared to the average woman

Mar 20, 2023 - permalink

Leyvina Barros. She just got implants, sadly.

fp909
Mar 20, 2023 - permalink

oh :( but they doo look good, not cartoonish.

Mar 20, 2023 - permalink

My opposition to implants is mainly because, regardless of all the hard work the FBB puts into her body, she somehow just doesn't "measure up" until someone sticks those two things under her skin. And those two things that are artificial usually become the stars of the FBB's body (see Cindy Landolt).

Mar 20, 2023 - permalink

Catalina Dumitran just posted her "little upgrade".

I checked her instagram and it is one of her most liked photos. And it is only 2 days old.

Mar 20, 2023 - permalink

Kashma Maharaj has also recently joined the implant club.

fp909
Mar 20, 2023 - permalink

Kashma Maharaj has also recently joined the implant club.

Hers is less of a “mystery”. She’s done competing, maybe wants a little shape. They aren’t ridiculous either

Mar 21, 2023 - permalink

Rene marvin...just wont be the same

Mar 21, 2023 - permalink

Rene marvin...just wont be the same

I was able to take her to private on Herbicepscam today. She still looks incredible. Especially since she's 9 weeks out from her competition.

Mar 21, 2023 - edited Mar 21, 2023 - permalink

You're being extremely disingenuous here to act like all those things are loved equally by schmoes. As we've established it seems the vast majority would prefer no implants, but I'm sure there would be a much greater variety of opinion on those other points you mentioned. I've got no data on hand but I'd suspect that most don't like those things.

Still doesn't mean these women should be valuing schmoes opinions much.

Mar 21, 2023 - permalink

I see a poll coming regarding fans actually liking these generally unwanted sides, liking them only in a fantasy sense, merely tolerating them, or not liking them at all.

The polls ran in this forum are equivalent of going to a gay bar to poll how many guys like performing fellatio.

Here is a fine selection of popular topics running in this echo chamber:

(564) Empty Bra Cups (10) Lift and Kiss (15) Forehead veins (550) Diet Faces (40) Tremendous Traps (145) Bloated Abs (44) Crush, break and bend food and stuff (550) The most roided up girls. (98) Boobless Crosfitters (25) Crushing watermelons between thighs (70) Girls with strong jaw lines (219) Strongfat babes (113) Jaw transformation

Mar 21, 2023 - permalink

These girls get ‘em because they lose ‘em with heavy lifting. I’m sure some look in the mirror and worry about femininity and want to have the curves of a woman but with muscle.

Mar 22, 2023 - permalink

I'm amazed that some poeple are complaining that breast implants are artificial while at the same time accepting the use of artificial drugs to alter the natural hormone balance... ^^

Mar 22, 2023 - permalink

Here is a fine selection of popular topics running in this echo chamber:

(564) Empty Bra Cups (10) Lift and Kiss (15) Forehead veins (550) Diet Faces (40) Tremendous Traps (145) Bloated Abs (44) Crush, break and bend food and stuff (550) The most roided up girls. (98) Boobless Crosfitters (25) Crushing watermelons between thighs (70) Girls with strong jaw lines (219) Strongfat babes (113) Jaw transformation

Yay, a topic I created is popular. I can die happy knowing I made some difference in this world

Mar 22, 2023 - permalink

It's fine for them to get implants if they want to, it's just personally not my thing. I'm all for women being comfortable with their bodies and if implants help achieve that, then ultimately it's more of a good thing.

I would never tell a woman to her face that she should or shouldn't do xyz with her own body.

Mar 22, 2023 - edited Mar 22, 2023 - permalink

> > Doesn’t mean we can’t be bummed about it lol > > Just like we can be bummed about anything else. The line is crossed when people start saying “well you should’ve done this or not done that” and that’s not ok

I still stand by my original statement. If they want implants, more power to them. If not, more power to them as well. I'm not trolling when I say this but I feel like female boobs scare this community to death. I honestly don't understand.

I don't understand how it isn't obvious that breast implants and tattoos are all in the same category as getting visibly bigger muscles and painting on a brown tan. It's all body modification. And bodybuilding is a kind of tribe with its own in-group behavior that focuses on a specific look.

I'm here to break the news: a woman who puts the time/effort/expense, and tolerates all the pain and trouble to exaggerate her muscles to the extent that the crowd here notices and likes it... that same woman is HIGHLY likely to go through the pain, trouble, and expense to modify her breasts (curvier and more exaggerated) and go through the pain, trouble, and expense of getting tattoos.

This behavior is all related, folks.

cgsweat
Mar 22, 2023 - permalink

I think she had butt implants before, but at some point she got even larger ones:

Mar 22, 2023 - permalink

I still stand by my original statement. If they want implants, more power to them. If not, more power to them as well. I'm not trolling when I say this but I feel like female boobs scare this community to death. I honestly don't understand.

If they were "female" boobs. I'm guessing, Dupont?

Mar 23, 2023 - permalink

I don't understand how it isn't obvious that breast implants and tattoos are all in the same category as getting visibly bigger muscles and painting on a brown tan. It's all body modification. And bodybuilding is a kind of tribe with its own in-group behavior that focuses on a specific look.

I'm here to break the news: a woman who puts the time/effort/expense, and tolerates all the pain and trouble to exaggerate her muscles to the extent that the crowd here notices and likes it... that same woman is HIGHLY likely to go through the pain, trouble, and expense to modify her breasts (curvier and more exaggerated) and go through the pain, trouble, and expense of getting tattoos.

This behavior is all related, folks.

You need a course in logical thinking. Behaviour is not the same as material changes. Behavior may lead to material changes. But they are not the same. And:

1. building muscle only uses the resources available in your body. Muscles are your own body's cells. Even if you juice, it's still your body.
  2. tan is easily reversible, and very cheap (cheapest paint: cocoa powder mixed with oil). Implants and tattoos are not easily reversible and very expensive.
« first < prev Page 4 of 6 next > last »