Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What women really think of muscle.

Mar 02, 2023 - permalink

I think more and more women today would want the physique linked below. I think though many don't admit it, especially women under 30 would want to look like her if they could, and in 10 years it will be much more desirable and mainstream.

Thoughts?

Mar 03, 2023 - permalink

I doubt it .it's more common now but still rare.

Mar 03, 2023 - permalink

If you ask 10 women would they want this physique, I’d say 7-8 would say no

Mar 03, 2023 - permalink

If you ever find yourself asking questions like this or shit like "Do you think women are the stronger sex now???", I recommend therapy for your obsession.

Mar 03, 2023 - permalink

If you ever find yourself asking questions like this or shit like "Do you think women are the stronger sex now???", I recommend therapy for your obsession.

Yah. Any question that lumps 50% of the earths population into one group, is probably a question you need to rethink and rephrase.

Mar 11, 2023 - permalink

I think more and more women today would want the physique linked below. I think though many don't admit it, especially women under 30 would want to look like her if they could, and in 10 years it will be much more desirable and mainstream.

Thoughts?

My main thought is that you really need to get better social skills with women. Being a dude who thinks he knows what women want, which just so happens to coincide with his own fetish, comes across as omega-level cringe.

Mar 11, 2023 - permalink

Damn, why's everyone dogpiling on OP?

Mar 13, 2023 - permalink

Just not good human beings

Mar 13, 2023 - permalink

Based on both the women I know personally and what I hear generally in real life, I'm going to have to say that no, most women probably don't want a physique like that.

While fit muscular women are more common now, they still don't seem that mainstream, at least anecdotally.

Mar 13, 2023 - permalink

Damn, why's everyone dogpiling on OP?

We are dog piling him because he's being a superweirdo, as if this site needs anymore of those. In a social setting of peers, when you say something braindead, people mock you for it.

Mar 13, 2023 - edited Mar 13, 2023 - permalink

Let's hear from women. I definitely don't want to speak for them. I will say this, though, I know of several women who blame their eating disorders on society's expectation that they be skinny. Two or three of them admire the women who turn to exercise and bodybuilding to satisfy their obsession with controlling how their bodies look. A few noticed and admired an olympic canoe champion from New Zealand, and basically said that they thought this would be a new feminine ideal.

https://www.canoeicf.com/sites/default/files/...

Much more so than this:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f...

Mar 13, 2023 - permalink

Most women would not want the implants.

Mar 13, 2023 - permalink

A recent report on CNN noted that more women than ever are joining gyms and CrossFit and lifting weights compared with the old days when they mostly did aerobics and jogging.

mkr
Mar 20, 2023 - permalink

Probably tons, there are so many before-after videos where the before pic is a regular office lady and the after is completely jacked and juiced.

Mar 20, 2023 - permalink

If women were free of social expectations and if most men had the confidence to be with a woman that physically strong… then yes, I’d agree.

But they’re not free of expectations . And men as a whole are not confident enough to do that. So most women would want to be thin and small if even the choice, as that is celebrated and encouraged the most.

Apr 18, 2023 - permalink

I will say this, though, I know of several women who blame their eating disorders on society's expectation that they be skinny.

I think they don't know what they're talking about. Or I could ask you to stretch out your arm, extend your index finger and literally point it at society. The fashion industry is mostly run by homosexual men, whose ideal for a female body resembles that of a teenage boy. For obvious reasons. No heterosexual male ever came up with that "beauty standard" but every heterosexual male is expected to take the blame for it. But even this is not the real problem.

Two or three of them admire the women who turn to exercise and bodybuilding to satisfy their obsession with controlling how their bodies look.

The body is not the point. The look is not the point. The control is the point. They want to control something, because they feel oppressed by something they can not control, and the body simply happens to be the closest thing available. This is the standard explanation and I also saw this play out in a friend of a friend whose life was otherwise out of control. Also, the thing with eating disorders is the constant feedback they get in the form of bodily sensations, including but not limited to hunger. They're not doing it for anyone's eyes. Blaming society is an excuse, at least when taken (or given) this way.

The problem is not that there are too many standards and expectations that are too difficult to meet. The problem is that there are too few and too weak standards and expectations that serve no purpose and have no real payoff. These women think themselves unlovable and see no way to change that. So I'd guess self-hate, self-control, self-destruction or exaggerated self-sufficiency becomes a kind of substitute for being loved and accepted in return for one's contribution. That, or a desperate quest to meet at least some expectations, no matter the payoff, just to keep oneself busy.

A human that is and has always been free of social expectations lives in a cage covered in its own feces and growls at everything that approaches it. Social expectations are not an enemy. Everyone's life depends on social expectations. Even those whose ideal woman is a (horny) narcissistic psychopath depend with that woman on less ideal, that is less narcissistic and psychopathic people for their continued existence. Social expectations are the only thing that can make anyone a person in the first place.

People are so messed up because they haven't been able to meet enough reasonable social expectations. Also because such expectations have widely ceased to exist.

I think more and more women today...

I also think everything the OP says is total nonsense. You only need to ask "why do you think so" and the only possible answer is "for no reason".

I think more and more women today would want to have sex with me. I think though many don't admit it, especially women under 30 would want to have sex with me if they could, and in 10 years it will be much more desirable and mainstream.

At least more people can relate to this one.

Apr 18, 2023 - edited Apr 18, 2023 - permalink

Even in Brazil, where I live, most women (under 40s) only want a slightly bulky quad, glutes and defined abs, it's nice, but most of them want but do not train for it. However, I never met one that wanted to be like the girl on the OP

Apr 18, 2023 - edited Apr 18, 2023 - permalink

I hope not.

This is my fetish, but those bodies are built with anabolic steroids, veterinary bronchodilators, T3 hormone, ephedrine, PMMA injections, and many other extreme drugs and aesthetic procedures. Also, it requires spending hours in the gym and preparing food constantly, eating six times a day. This takes a toll on a normal life and makes it difficult to maintain this body while having a regular job, and it is also expensive.

We have nothing to laugh from rings in the neck and lip plate.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »