Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

If you could remove or add one side effect of steroids, what would it be?

cgsweat
Feb 25, 2023 - permalink

If scientists could synthesize steroids to only enhance muscle growth, without any other side effects, that would be perfect.

Feb 25, 2023 - permalink

Personally? The deepness of the voice. Katka Kyptova in her absolute prime had a hell of a body and a gorgeous face on her. But the moment she opened her mouth, she sounds like a teenage boy. Ideally? The health issues.

Feb 25, 2023 - permalink

Every effects that affect the health and cause early death ! I love the others : body hairs, deep voice, big clit..

Feb 25, 2023 - permalink

If scientists could synthesize steroids to only enhance muscle growth, without any other side effects, that would be perfect.

Just this. I'm actually surprised we're not at that point, yet.

Feb 25, 2023 - permalink

Just this. I'm actually surprised we're not at that point, yet.

There seemed to be some hope with SARMs but SARMs seem to create their own issues.

I think the solution is better drugs to mitigate the side effects of steroids.

Feb 25, 2023 - permalink

Of maybe the solution is drug free

Feb 25, 2023 - permalink

Agreed

[deleted]
Feb 25, 2023 - permalink

I would add an effect which makes users nose grow like pinochio every time they claim natural because I'm so tired of this lying.

Feb 25, 2023 - permalink

I’ve had many sessions with Fbb(s) both on and not on steroids…. Biggest turn off for me are the “Zits” all over the soft skin hard muscular female body… Totally gross…..🤮

Feb 25, 2023 - permalink

My vote would be to remove the annoying-as-fuck, know-it-all boyfriend who she has given near-total control of her life to.

Loooooool this is so true!!!!!

Feb 27, 2023 - permalink

I’ve had many sessions with Fbb(s) both on and not on steroids…. Biggest turn off for me are the “Zits” all over the soft skin hard muscular female body… Totally gross…..🤮

THIS! I had said that the deep voice was the one if I could only pick one. However, the zits is a very close second.

Whenever I see a pretty fbb with zits all over her face, after immediately being turned off, I actually end up sort of feeling sorry for her.

Mar 09, 2023 - permalink

Added height. I love freakishly tall women as well as FBBs.

Mar 09, 2023 - permalink

I would get rid of the internal, serious health risks. That way anyone can use them without literally dying.

Mar 11, 2023 - permalink

I would get rid of the internal, serious health risks. That way anyone can use them without literally dying.

Same. I'm a fan of the cosmetic sides so I wouldn't touch those. So I'd be all about minimising health risk.

Mar 11, 2023 - permalink

Well certainly Health Risks would be number one. I think you'd be a jerk not to think that. But I believe the spirit of the question was more selfish than that. Obviously we want everyone to live and be healthy.

So beyond that I would have to go with the clit growth. I know some like it but for me it really kinda turns me off. I'm sure I'd get over it if ever given the chance to be with one of these girls but I live firmly in fantasy land with these women. LOL.

The voice can be off putting but I mostly watch videos with the sound off so I couldn't really attest to any of their voices. Hair loss and chin hair growth can also be off putting but it doesn't seem to affect all the girls so I'd put that further down the list. Same with acne.

Mar 12, 2023 - permalink

Clit growth is one of the greatest things about FBB. I've coined the word "clitosaurus" for just this reason.

Mar 12, 2023 - edited Mar 13, 2023 - permalink

If I had to consider one side effect to add or remove from the use of steroids, then, in agreement with some here in the thread, I would remove the potential negative consequences that they have on an individual's health. This is the obvious choice that anyone here probably would have chosen.

Barring that selection, I presume that we are looking at more glaring side effects of steroids on women. I would not add a "height increase," as some have suggested, but I would add the guarantee of clitoral enlargement. Noticing a muscle-bound woman with a little bulge in her undergarments is so exciting. Seeing an enlarged, engorged clitoris is unbelievably arousing.

The voice deepening really depends on the woman. Some FBBs have sexy voices even though they are deeper; if anything, the deepening helped their voices. The same goes for the more pronounced jaw lines and "roid faces," which sometimes come as an upgrade to their previous form. If I had to remove an obvious side effect, then it would probably be either facial hair, acne, or hair loss. It is hard to pick between the three, but I believe that hair loss probably wins it out. Only extreme users and those prone to the side effects will experience acne or facial hair growth.

Mar 12, 2023 - permalink

Cancer.

Mar 12, 2023 - permalink

hair growth (expecially in body)

Mar 13, 2023 - permalink

Good: hugeness, being cut, sex drive, and I personally like the roid face. Bad: internal effects, acne, loss of head hair, growth of body hair

Mar 13, 2023 - permalink

I'd eliminate the social stigma, perceived or otherwise.

Mar 14, 2023 - permalink

That would so good but I love ot of they could muscle growth to be limitless so girl can grow even bigger then mbbs.

Mar 16, 2023 - edited Mar 17, 2023 - permalink

I love everyone's answers. Have we all to some degree learned to cope with the inevitable side effects of the juice? For example: voice changing, hair growth/loss etc. And in order to be aroused, we must find one/multiple of these side effect to some combination atttactive. But my answer to the question is: Remove: serious health risks Add:more sexually appealing to other women muahaha Please don't kill me

[deleted]
May 21, 2023 - edited May 21, 2023 - permalink

I LOVE all of the side affects,hair loss,deep voice, acne,beautiful big thick strong jawlines etc,whatever it takes to get those beautiful big muscle’s add to these! They just look stunning!!😍😍🔥🔥

[deleted]
May 21, 2023 - permalink

Some lovey examples

« first < prev Page 2 of 3 next > last »