Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Who is the biggest ever?

Mar 04, 2023 - permalink

I would say Colette Guimond is near the top. I saw her in person and she’s massive but on the short side.

Mar 04, 2023 - permalink

> > Nuriye Evans arms are 20

Can you prove that?

Mar 05, 2023 - permalink

Not an FBB type, but being 1m93/13Okg makes Valery Adams one of the biggest as well.

Mar 05, 2023 - permalink

Tina Lockwood is the best.

Mar 05, 2023 - permalink

Renne Toney is bigger than Arnold was in his best times... true or false...?

Mar 05, 2023 - edited Mar 05, 2023 - permalink

Tina Lockwood is the best.

Yes.

It actually raises an interesting point. For me, the bigger the better. Yet there are a handful of these 'big' types that just do nothing for me. Renee Toney is in that mix, or Maria Wattel. A few others as well. There's just something missing.

Mar 05, 2023 - permalink

Not an FBB type, but being 1m93/13Okg makes Valery Adams one of the biggest as well.

Thank you. Great point. I wish there were 'sexy' shots of her out there.

Mar 05, 2023 - permalink

• I had webcam with her on HBC a month a ago, she measured and it was actually about 20.5 lol.
Mar 05, 2023 - permalink

Tina is the best, all time! I agree, Rene Toney and some other huge Fbbs don’t do it for me either

Mar 05, 2023 - permalink

Whatever happened to Tina? What ever happened to Marja Lehtonen?

Mar 05, 2023 - permalink

No mentions to Lenda Murray or Kim Chizevsky? They share a lot of ms olympia trophies... if you mean "fbb-type big", you can't forget them.

But i really wish to know more about Tina Lockwood size... she seemed like a giantess many times! Standing out a lot, specially for her time!

Mar 06, 2023 - permalink

Thank you for mentioning the gentle giant Valerie Adams. Not the FBB types but taller than every single FBB, stronger than most and definitely fitter than most. She’s the biggest, coolest and nicest female athlete on this planet

Mar 06, 2023 - permalink

Cornelia Brandt was massive and I've dreamt so many time to be lifted in her arms !!

Mar 07, 2023 - permalink

(

)

Lauren Binetti was huge back in the day too

Mar 13, 2023 - permalink

Am I missing something or is Natalia Trukhina not the obvious answer?

Mar 13, 2023 - permalink

Am I missing something or is Natalia Trukhina not the obvious answer?

I think many, or perhaps just myself, regard her as some combination of silicone, synthrol, etc. on a light-duty chassis that cannot go the distance. Some of these other girls have been big for decades and will carry on for the long term.

So I think that's why she hasn't been mentioned.

Mar 14, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by KevinTheGangsta
Mar 20, 2023 - permalink

Renee Toney, Karla Nelsen.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »