Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

R.I.P Dawn Whitham

Feb 15, 2023 - permalink

She died from cancer. She was 58 years old.

Feb 15, 2023 - permalink

V sad ,incredible look

Feb 15, 2023 - permalink

Similar age yo Tonya Knight

Feb 15, 2023 - permalink

V sad , way too young , both magnificent

Feb 15, 2023 - permalink

Feb 15, 2023 - permalink

Sad, Tony Knight 56, Amy Richardson 49 and Ginger Root ?

Feb 15, 2023 - permalink

She mentioned early on that it originated as skin cancer that spread to her brain. She said it was due to all the tanning she was doing.

Protect your skin, everybody. Melanoma is no joke.

Feb 15, 2023 - permalink

Terrible , beautiful ladies, taken too early

Feb 15, 2023 - permalink

Aww she was a very sweet woman spoke to her on twitter once seemed in high spirits R.I.P 🙏

Feb 15, 2023 - permalink

Will always remind me of a bicep curling challenge video that used to be on youtube where her arms got soooo pumped going for multiple reps! Rest in Peace Dawn!

Feb 16, 2023 - permalink

God damn it. It's like the 4th one in a row each week now. May she rest in peace.

Feb 16, 2023 - permalink

Dynamic personality and a ground breaking body. RIP lovely lady

[deleted]
Feb 16, 2023 - permalink

Dawn was one of the first female bodybuilders that got me addicted to muscle. May she rest peacefully.

Feb 16, 2023 - permalink

If this is who I'm thinking of, I think I remember her name way back in the 90s. So sad

cgsweat
Feb 16, 2023 - permalink

If this is who I'm thinking of, I think I remember her name way back in the 90s. So sad

I think she used to work with a site called Utopia Entertainment.

Yeah, she's definitely gone too soon though.

RIP

Jul 19, 2023 - permalink

I think she used to work with a site called Utopia Entertainment.

Yeah, she's definitely gone too soon though.

RIP

Dawn was one of the best. A real shame of her passing...

[deleted]
Jul 19, 2023 - permalink

Very sad. Dawn was one of my favorites when I first was realizing I had a muscle fetish.

Jul 22, 2023 - permalink

Was first FBB site I found on the internet. Think her site was called Dawn's Nails or something like that? She seemed to have a day job as a beautician or nail technician so the site was a weird hybrid showing finger nails and muscles. I didn't own a PC so I used to go to the public library that had some computers, bag a computer in the corner and perv away searching for FBB content. I'm slightly puzzled by the age quoted above (which makes her younger than me) cos I was mid-20s back then and I'd have sworn she was at least several years older than me. Still, no point worrying about a number..... I'll always fondly remember her.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »