Forum > Requests > Thread

Strength challenge

Feb 10, 2023 - permalink

Have any of you ever had a strength challenge against a girl or woman, be it in the gym as a competition or privately?

Feb 15, 2023 - permalink

Yes this is a very exciting thread There are so many interesting ways to present and compare strength.

Feb 15, 2023 - permalink

Was challenged by a very fit woman at my gym to the CrossFit benchmark workout “Helen”

For time: 400m run 21 kettlebell swings (53 lbs for me, 35 lbs for her) 12 pull-ups.

I finished in 8:20, she finished in 8:50

Feb 15, 2023 - permalink

I was at a bar one time and started to talk to this girl next to me who was there with her bf. We talked about working out. She said she worked out with her bf and they were close in strength. She said her bf usually beat her in aw but it was close. She then challenged me. We are at the bar. I knew I could beat her so I decided to have fun. I beat her but took some time making her think she put up a good fight. Then her bf saw what happened and got into the conversation. He wanted to then aw me. I said ok but told him his gf was pretty strong. When I saw him I beat him and put his arm down much quicker than the girt's. It was so funny because the girl then said to her bf, I gave him a tougher fight than you did. She turned to me to corroborate which I did. You could see the bf face turn red and she had a big smile.

Mar 20, 2023 - permalink

it's a nice joke to humiliate a conceited little man in the public... Congratulation.

Mar 23, 2023 - edited Mar 23, 2023 - permalink

Did a challenge against my wife. She knows im into female muscle so after some years of marriage she agreed to do some workout for me. Shes not working out really regular or goes on full body. Her focus is on her arms most. So i always fantasized about her being stronger. Now after almost 2 years of training i know shes build some serious power but what happend 2 weeks ago was an eyeopener for sure.

She worked out and told me i should try curling her dumbells as well. I agreed but said i just will do a few reps because i got fear of muscle crumble. So i just did 20 curls. We spoked that i will get used to the workout the next few days so the muscle crumble will be not that bad.

So the day came and she ordered me to workout biceps with her. She took 7kg dumbell and did 3 sets with 10 reps with just 10 sec rest between. It was more of a warmup for her i guess. Then it was my turn. Last days i did some curls with her 5kg dumbells. So i grabbed the 7kg and start to curl. Around the second set i noticed i get out of gas shortly. So i finished the 3x10 also but with much struggling. My arms were shaking and my breathing was heavy. Both of us were a bit speechless. I was not able to do one more set. Not even 5 reps more.

My wife then again took the dumbells and start curling. With little rest between her sets she did 92 curls at all.

She smiled at me . I smiled at her. We both didnt know really what to say… i felt pretty humiliated. And i guess she was a bit ashamed too because she curled 3 times more. So now i know for sure my wife is stronger than me. Not just more a imagination.

But as i said i always wanted that and now im more happy than ever. She will for sure continue to workout and will get stronger that she is already.

In my profile here on gwm i uploaded some pics of her biceps

Mar 23, 2023 - permalink

duftspender, impressive story. Your wife has big arms. Keep her at it. One way to do that is to work out yourself and keep challenging her. You will both be glad in the end.

Oct 01, 2023 - permalink

I had a few instances in the past where I paid a female personal trainer to train me. If she is single (back then I was single), it can get extremely sensual. After all, all you you talk about becomes training, working out, weights, form, muscles and weights.

Oct 02, 2023 - permalink

AW, leg strength challenge, muscle comparison, bicep and tricep curl simulation while squeezing...

Oct 02, 2023 - permalink

I was a small kid in high school, a group of people got excited that one girl had what they thought were strong arms. They looked for a boy for her to armwrestle against. Being a small kid, I was chosen. I was not thrilled at this arrangement, but went along with it. I won easily. The disappointment in the room was palpable.

Years later, in my first job, a similar thing happened. At Friday night drinks, there was a woman who worked out and the guys got excited about her muscles, again, I was chosen to armwrestle her as I am a relatively small bloke (5'8"). Again, I won easily. Again, everyone was disappointed.

A few years back, a mush younger female colleague challenged me to a calisthenics routine she had been completing. She remarked that she might even outperform me. At this stage, I was been actively strength training 4 times a week. I just replied 'Maybe you will.' Short story is, I flogged her, and while she was struggling through her two minutes of plank (that I had already done), I was shouting 'Feel the pain! Pain is good! Pain is weakness leaving the body!'

I dont think this is unusual, this video showed it as well (Look up Notgayjared armwrestle challenge on YouTube, I'm not cleared to post links), its not to say women shouldn't work out and can't be strong, but the difference between male and female physiology really is like night and day.

Just for bragging rights, a couple of weeks ago at after work drinks, work colleagues were challenging each other to arm wrestles. After one guy had demonstrated her could beat the two or three of the other guys there, I was paired me against him. Not only do I still work out, I now know a little about armwrestling technique. I beat him convincingly as well.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »