Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Who is the Physique Queen?

Feb 16, 2023 - permalink

All of them are amazing but when it comes to the overall package in terms of not only physique but marketability, beauty, influence on the sports itself...Juliana tops them all to me. When I see her, I see WOMEN'S PHYSIQUE and no other category.

Feb 16, 2023 - permalink

shanique was the best imo, the pinnacle.

Feb 17, 2023 - permalink

Shanique was a genetic monster, had she not dropped out she could’ve easily gotten 10 wins.

Mar 10, 2023 - permalink

So if Julianna had the physique she had when she dominated the category, but competing now... Where would she compete? Wellness? Cause there's a night and day difference imo between Physique of today, and from her era.

Mar 11, 2023 - permalink

Juliana for being very feminine (and sexy) and having the most shapely muscles of all five. The round bulging biceps... Her legs are miles ahead, as well as her glutes. The overall balance she has, IMO, just can't be beat.

I agree with your post friend. Juliana, in my opinion, is the most sensual of the proposed options. She has dreamy legs, even her feet are beautiful. He has unmatched calves.

cgsweat
Mar 11, 2023 - permalink

I agree with your post friend. Juliana, in my opinion, is the most sensual of the proposed options.

These are simply the only winners of the Women's Physique category since its inception in 2012.

Mar 11, 2023 - permalink

These are simply the only winners of the Women's Physique category since its inception in 2012.

In 2012 this category was created ??...excellent data. Thanks for reminding me.

Mar 11, 2023 - permalink

Shanique was a genetic monster, had she not dropped out she could’ve easily gotten 10 wins.

So, she's not a genetic monster. She has a wasp waist. But she has a criminal record, and at her last Olympia competition didn't even do the full 2 minute routine because (IMO) she did not feel she needed to. We paid to see that. Did not sit well with us, and I'm sure it did not sit well with the IFBB. Afterwards she said she was done to start a family with her boyfriend. Never worked out of course and they are not together anymore. Long story short, she is trash (and I have not even spoken one word of pros I know personally who know her).

The real queen is the current champion. She put in her time and got better and better every God damn year.

Mar 11, 2023 - permalink

Oh, and BTW, my wife would disagree. She says Juliana Malacarne. We both despise Shanique.

Mar 11, 2023 - permalink

I also think that Shanique is overrated. While she had a tiny waist and looked good from the front, I don't think she was ever particularly strong from the back.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »