Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

"lacking femininity"?

Feb 08, 2023 - permalink

i saw that images "lacking femininity" are discouraged and wondered what constitutes that. maybe examples of images to avoid would be generally a good idea?

Feb 08, 2023 - permalink

There was a picture of Michaela viscodo (i can't spell her name) showing off something big in her pants. that picture caused some some controversy. also pictures of women with facial hair.

Feb 16, 2023 - permalink

There was a picture of Michaela viscodo (i can't spell her name) showing off something big in her pants. that picture caused some some controversy. also pictures of women with facial hair.

😆

Feb 16, 2023 - permalink

I've seen naked photos of Michaela before idk how anyone could view her as masculine.

Chainer
Feb 17, 2023 - permalink

If you said that you don't view her as masculine, that's fair.

However, if you're really saying that you don't see how anyone could view her as masculine, you have a lot of work to do in imagining how other people might see things.

Feb 17, 2023 - permalink

do you have any idea where to find this pic?

Feb 17, 2023 - permalink

I've seen naked photos of Michaela before idk how anyone could view her as masculine.

She's packing the same thing any other roided FBB is, but apparently out of sight, out of mind. IDK.

Feb 18, 2023 - permalink

She's packing the same thing any other roided FBB is, but apparently out of sight, out of mind. IDK.

Yeah I thought she was banned for morphing I get where people are coming from but there are women here who look similiar to her.

Mar 05, 2023 - permalink

Any photos of Anastasia Kor-something; she and that other FBB Paige lack femininity

Mar 05, 2023 - permalink

Any photos of Anastasia Kor-something; she and that other FBB Paige lack femininity

Anastasia Korableva? You know, that's one that I would absolutely love to see a "before" picture of. Just to confirm that there was indeed was a time when she was feminine, because it sure doesn't look like it.

Mar 05, 2023 - permalink
Mar 05, 2023 - permalink

Who among you is authorised to determin lacking of femininity? WTF are you talking about!? The beauty is in the eye of a beholder. That means that not all people have the same opinions about what is attractive. I am amased about this discusion in 21st century on a site caled Girls With Muscle!?!? If you ban images of woman with extreme roided muscle, I' out! No matter I like that or not. Its the matter of principle!

Mar 05, 2023 - permalink

Who among you is authorised to determine lacking of femininity? WTF are you talking about!? The beauty is in the eye of a beholder.

Man, I hate to be THE asshole here, but you questioned their authority and then told them, yes, they DO have that authority.

Mar 05, 2023 - permalink

Paige duMars as example, now she really does look more like a man than a woman, I think sadly Amandine Kolly might be on the same path but I was surprised that her voice isnt as deep yet

Mar 05, 2023 - edited Mar 05, 2023 - permalink

Anastasia Korableva? You know, that's one that I would absolutely love to see a "before" picture of. Just to confirm that there was indeed was a time when she was feminine, because it sure doesn't look like it.

I dk, but if this is really her before pic, its looking quite dubious

Mar 05, 2023 - permalink

I might consider Tischa Thomas also. Surprised no one hasn’t mentioned Renne Toney. As big as some like them, she nearly comes off as Mr Olympia competitor

Mar 05, 2023 - permalink
  1. (

)

2. (

)

these are both still on the site though, so really i'm not sure what's too masculine to mods... if a mod could weigh in on examples of pics that aren't appropriate that would be more interesting to know.

[deleted]
Mar 05, 2023 - permalink

anastasia korableva is pretty obviously a butch lesbian type, so talking about femininity may not be supremely appropriate

Mar 05, 2023 - edited Mar 05, 2023 - permalink

Who among you is authorised to determin lacking of femininity? WTF are you talking about!? The beauty is in the eye of a beholder. That means that not all people have the same opinions about what is attractive. I am amased about this discusion in 21st century on a site caled Girls With Muscle!?!? If you ban images of woman with extreme roided muscle, I' out! No matter I like that or not. Its the matter of principle!

LOL you must be new here. This is the site that banned pretty and fully dressed muscular trans girls too. Protecting the sensibilities of fragile guys is written into the code.

Girls with muscle have value on girlswithmuscle.com as long as they're turning most people on and not turning off a significant amount of people. If too many guys don't find them appropriate for their spank bank, those pics are quickly deleted. The accomplishments and impressive physiques of the models in question don't mean much outside of their relevance as sexual objects.

Jojo Muscle is pretty much the complete opposite of what turns me on, but I'd never in a million years suggest that she be removed. It's laughable for me to think of reporting her pics because I don't personally find her to be sexy. She's a woman with muscle and she belongs here by definition. I'm sure some find her attractive.. and that's totally cool... but I think she should be here even if no one finds her attractive. It's easy to just move onto the other millions of free images.

Mar 05, 2023 - edited Mar 06, 2023 - permalink

It's interesting how guys who like muscular women can drive away the same women by being judgmental pricks.

Did she have something big in her pants or not?

Also, was it a majority or a minority doing the pointing out?

And what is the part that you found interesting? Or are you using sarcasm as a cheap replacement for intelligence?

There's always enough real stupidity, so no need to use outrage as an argument.

Mar 06, 2023 - permalink

Did she have something big in her pants or not?

Also, was it a majority or a minority doing the pointing out?

And what is the part that you found interesting? Or are you using sarcasm as a cheap replacement for intelligence?

There's always enough real stupidity, so no need to use outrage as an argument.

Awww don’t get upset, I don’t think he was talking about you.

I think any muscular woman would be thrilled to interact with you in a forum. Get some psychoanalysis on why men like their bodies and all. I imagine that there’s already a lot of them on the threads that you post on. They just, you know, keep quiet and soak up all the knowledge.

Mar 06, 2023 - permalink

Maybe we should establish that GWM = G/XX WM. Then we accept the wide range of women on this site and those who admire them.

Mar 06, 2023 - permalink

Maybe we should establish that GWM = G/XX WM. Then we accept the wide range of women on this site and those who admire them.

👀

Mar 06, 2023 - edited Mar 06, 2023 - permalink

I think that's exactly the case tho?

IDK, I don't really care, I still enjoy visiting here multiple times a day to get my muscle woman fix.

It's just deeply hilarious that there can be female models who shave their head, get a double mastectomy, have voices deeper than Barry White, and take more testosterone and male HRT than Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, but like... chromosomes are the line in the sand that you need to draw. Legit LOL that you're even worried about this.

For the record, I think that the women that I just described have every right to be here. It's idiotic that it's even an issue. If people aren't into them sexually (honestly, I'm not), then they can just look elsewhere. Costs us all absolutely nothing for them to have a presence here.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »