Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Have you ever seen an fbb in real life? Challenge mode: competitions and muscle beaches don't count!

Feb 12, 2023 - permalink

Again, easiest question in the world to answer. Go to your local gyms and local sporting events (e.g. Crossfit)...

Feb 13, 2023 - permalink

A full blown FBB? No, I haven't. I don't live in a small town or anything but since I'm not an avid gym goer... well, yeah.

But I see fairly athletic women from time to time. Usually women with decent legs and flat stomachs. Sometimes with noticeably fit arms and/or backs.

Feb 13, 2023 - permalink

I do not know who she was, but she was a bartender in my home town, and she had the strength to move cases of beer and kegs around, big muscular arms and huge (probably fake) boobs. If I had stayed there much longer, I probably would have been thrown out for staring.

Feb 13, 2023 - permalink

Plenty, too many to list, but notables were Lenda Murray, Yaxeni, and my very first encounter was Lynn Conkwright. She was dating the owner of the restaurant I worked in. I’ve seen plenty in gyms and just about everywhere. I’ve spoken to many and one notable conversation with Lenda Murray was when she said her thighs were imbalanced. She had on a halter top and super tight leggings, then she flexes both her thighs and asked me to see if I could tell. This was during one of her Olympia preps and she looked amazing.(I worked out in her gym at the time) Still thick and her thighs just exploded, it was amazing. If she wasn’t married already I would have asked her out, lol.

Feb 15, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by beefy197079
Feb 17, 2023 - permalink

I live in Los Angeles and have saw three of them. One in Culver City, another in Venice Beach, and the last one in Redondo Beach.

If you go in the right places out here, it's pretty easy to spot the ones who live here or are visiting from other places.

Feb 17, 2023 - permalink

Thanks for reminding me LiveAndDirect, I saw one in Redondo Beach as well at the Coffee Bean on PCH 20 years ago.

fp909
Feb 17, 2023 - edited Feb 17, 2023 - permalink

A few:

• Brooke Walker
  • Katie Lee
  • Shannon Courtney
  • Sarah Hayes
  • a figure competitor I can't remeber the name of since it's been so long
  • a one-time wpd competitor i can't remember the name of
  • Kortney Olsen
  • Chelsea Kline
  • Janessa Hutt
  • not technically an fbb but Vanessa Serros
  • Brooke Ence

i've seen a few in passing at cons but didn't care to say anything. i've also met a few influencers over the years. also a few crossfit athletes that are posted on this site that I've gotten to train with or met at events.

Feb 18, 2023 - permalink

I live in Los Angeles and have saw three of them. One in Culver City, another in Venice Beach, and the last one in Redondo Beach.

If you go in the right places out here, it's pretty easy to spot the ones who live here or are visiting from other places.

How recently in Redondo? I saw a really jacked woman there a few weeks ago

Feb 18, 2023 - permalink

In person only passing glances until I did session with a muscular woman a few weeks ago as I had always wanted to try it out at least once in my life lol. Definitely was a bit of a blurry experience and sort of flew by, I hope I get the time to try another where I'm a bit more relaxed and in the moment. Her legs were incredible.

Feb 18, 2023 - edited Feb 18, 2023 - permalink

Great thread. Wow some of you boys are really chocking up some numbers! Shout out to Beefy that was a great post sir.

I'm just going to tell these stories

The first major one was at Disneyland. She was with her boyfriend. They were walking arm in arm and her back was wide. She had shorts over a swimsuit so her back was exposed. So wide compared to him. I kinda followed them for a few minutes just to watch her move. The sightings are so few and far between for me that when you see one you have to milk it for all it's worth. It's a shame because getting to see them move it just poetry.

I've seen Collette Guimond in competition, at a gym I went to and in a session. Girl can talk! She looked fantastic big but seeing her in real life everything just flowed. She holds muscle really well. Large biceps and a great V taper. Compared to everyone else on stage the biggest girl and in a session looked really good in a bikini like her physique was really well balanced.

Sophie Duqette was in the crowd at a competition I was at once. Nice back, she came in with a few guys and sat a few rows in front of me but I couldn't see her too much. She was slightly off but season you could tell she had muscle under there.Looked for her after the show but couldn't find her. I would have loved to just say Hello.

Jennifer Kennedy in a crowd at a BB show and in a session. She was wearing a top and jean skirt and a fantastic tan when I saw her in the crowd. In the session she wore a slingshot bikini. God her glutes were round it was worth it just to see those! Nice girl, fun to talk to as well.

There might be a few glimpses of others but these were the girls who were really jacked.

Feb 18, 2023 - permalink

I sat one behind a bodybuilder on a plane one time she’s not on this site but she looked amazing I saw Robin Hillis and her boyfriend on a hiking trail and Natasha aughey I’ve seen quite a bit she used to come to where I worked for post work food sometimes she’s lives in my area so almost anytime I go to the grocery store I see her or in random malls and stuff

Feb 18, 2023 - permalink

Fabiola Boulanger circa 2009 at a restaurant where i worked

[deleted]
Feb 18, 2023 - permalink

About 20 years ago I saw Paulina Talus walking down the street. Saw Margie Martin at the grocery store a few years ago. I've seen other FBBs, but didn't know their names, mainly when I lived in Southern California. Lots of FBBs there.

Feb 18, 2023 - permalink

There was one at a gym I used to go to. Proper fbb on roids. Didn´t find her hot at all, I think the roids are a bummer IRL, especially when you hear the voice.

Feb 18, 2023 - permalink

What about a strip club? As count or don't count?

[deleted]
Feb 18, 2023 - permalink

Ha yes! I saw my first in a mall and this woman was JACKED! She was not pretty and she was older, but hot damn was she dense. I actually had a bodybuilder on this site whom I saw every so often. First, I saw her at my coffee shop and I was not prepared to see her muscularity so up close. I was so nervous and had to keep my cool because my coworkers didn't know she was my jam. As soon as she left everyone asked whether she was a man or trans. I knew she was definitely all woman. Later, I took my dog out for a walk in the park and I saw her across the park. I tried to catch up to see her up close, but she turned around the corner and I didn't see her again. Well, I didn't have to wait long because I went to my gym in the mornings and saw her there. She came up to me after I finished my squat set and asked if she could take one of the free plates next to me. I was so nervous that I just nodded. She just smiled at me, took one and walked away. I just looked at her and admired how large and dense her back was. I saw her a few other times, but I never talked to her. I regret it, but I was only 23 at the time and didn't feel as confident talking to buff women. The only other time, I saw a fbb in person was a coworkers wife was an amateur bodybuilder. They both competed and they were both huge people. She was very nice, but this woman was all business when she went to work out.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »