Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

[Poll Preliminary] Who is the Peak Princess?

Feb 04, 2023 - permalink

Judy Moshkosky

mrt
Feb 04, 2023 - permalink

I was in love for April Rincones, back in the day. Sadly, she disappeared.

Feb 04, 2023 - permalink

Nikki Fuller

Feb 05, 2023 - permalink

Tara Fit

Feb 05, 2023 - permalink

So here's a curveball. Do we just want the "biggest" peak or most aesthetically pleasing with size?..i.e best complimentary flow?

Feb 05, 2023 - edited Feb 05, 2023 - permalink

c'monnnnn doesn't everyone know it's charla

Feb 05, 2023 - permalink

Not sure if these biceps fit the criteria, but I find them beautiful and want to add them nevertheless.

Elisabetta Palmieri

Luisa Teixeira

Feb 05, 2023 - permalink

Lenka Ferencukova

cgsweat
Feb 05, 2023 - permalink

So here's a curveball. Do we just want the "biggest" peak or most aesthetically pleasing with size?..i.e best complimentary flow?

I'm not looking for measurements or anything, so yes you could say the most aesthetically pleasing. The only stipulation I would add is that she needs to also have at least noticeable muscle development everywhere else. I'm not going to include for example girls with stick arms just because they have a defined bicep bump.

Also keep in mind that there are only 10 slots to fill (the site's poll limit) and so I'll likely narrow it down to names that seem to be the most popular.

Feb 05, 2023 - edited Feb 09, 2023 - permalink

Suha Qasem's peaks have a remarkable shape:

Emma Hartley has huge biceps compared to the rest of her body:

Daphney Carter:

Emily Brand:

Erika Daragó:

Suha Qasem beats ALL!

fp909
Feb 05, 2023 - permalink

Kim Drizzle.....I know she won't make the top ten but I'm nominating her anyway.

Feb 05, 2023 - permalink

Veronica Valentyne is not a big woman, but among those with smaller arms, her peak certainly stands out!

Feb 05, 2023 - permalink

The last two makes my suspicion real. Blurring the limits.

Feb 05, 2023 - permalink

The last two makes my suspicion real. Blurring the limits.

I don't believe the one of Veronica is morphed in any way. It's straight from a video.

I don't believe the one of Veronica is morphed in any way. It's straight from a video.

I don't think he was referring to morphage. He's saying the last two are stretching the limits of who qualify. I stand by Kim Drizzle though. I've seen others nominated with biceps half as good as hers! 💪

Feb 05, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by luvembuff
Feb 05, 2023 - permalink

Vickie Gates

Feb 05, 2023 - permalink

Danni Teresa

Feb 05, 2023 - permalink

Nina Melidosian

Danita Ross

Linda Bevalander

Charla Sedacca

Christa Bauch

://

Deidre Pagnanelli

Feb 05, 2023 - permalink

I don't think he was referring to morphage. He's saying the last two are stretching the limits of who qualify. I stand by Kim Drizzle though. I've seen others nominated with biceps half as good as hers! 💪

I see. That's a fair criticism considering the competition. I just think Veronica is really amazing for a woman with much smaller arms. She has a really perfect, peaked biceps.

Feb 05, 2023 - permalink

Kim Kilper

I see. That's a fair criticism considering the competition. I just think Veronica is really amazing for a woman with much smaller arms. She has a really perfect, peaked biceps.

@janinegia... Absolutely. Feel free to nominate any woman you feel is special. I happen to think Kim Drizzle has impressive biceps. She doesn't always flex but when she does. 😳 He'll narrow it down to 10 for the poll but in the meantime, we can give our favorites their due.

Feb 05, 2023 - permalink

Laura Binetti

« first < prev Page 2 of 7 next > last »