Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Are you more attracted to Strength or Aesthetics?

Are you more attracted to Strength or Aesthetics? (407 total votes)

Aesthetics (218, 53.6%)
Both, equally (121, 29.7%)
Strength (68, 16.7%)
cgsweat
Feb 02, 2023 - permalink

Simple.

Are you more attracted to a woman's strength, or her physical appearance?

Feb 02, 2023 - permalink

I remember being crazy for strength, but I feel like it died down for me, I don't enjoy it as much as I used to :/ Don't know why, maybe it's just getting used to it. So I guess now it's both equally as far as watching videos and pics goes, but if I was to meet a muscular girl I think I would rather have smaller/less defined but stronger rather than huge but not as strong.

For me strength is erotic when there's enough context around it. Like, I enjoy watching a girl beat guys in armwrestling, but it's so bland if there's no story surrounding it. I remember some FMG story where a guy gets dumped by his GF after he loses at aw to his younger sister, because she's actually adopted and has insane genetics. You need that kind of background to really make strength "hot". Meanwhile physical appearance works much better without it, it's more simple and straight forward.

Feb 02, 2023 - permalink

Without strength the muscles are pointless. i love to feel the overwhelming strength of a woman. and muscles look good too because they show that she is strong.

[deleted]
Feb 02, 2023 - permalink

Without strength the muscles are pointless. i love to feel the overwhelming strength of a woman. and muscles look good too because they show that she is strong.

I disagree. I love strength, but the aesthetics are more important. I think that a muscular woman is more effeminate in many ways than a non-muscular woman. Muscles create crazy dimensions -- tiny waist, large upper body, large lower body, huge round glutes. Exaggerated hourglass figures, and all from hard muscle. Kim Kardashian's curves are nothing compared to a lot of the women on this website.

Feb 03, 2023 - edited Feb 04, 2023 - permalink

Definitely aesthetics. What do I care how strong a woman is? There are women as strong as an Ox that I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. But physical attraction? If I'm smitten I could care less if she can curl a 5 pound dumbbell or a 100 pound dumbbell.

Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

while feats of strength are a big turn on, i definately prefer aethetically beautiful shape over freaky muscle mass

Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

I prefer aesthetics,but I want strength too.

Feb 03, 2023 - edited Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

I'd say both. It's actually a turn off for me when a woman looks strong, but then struggles with weights I feel she shouldn't struggle with. Note: I'm not talking about my preference for a girlfriend/wife. This is strictly on face value only. If I were talking about someone I want to BE with, then aesthetics would be more important.

Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

Aesthetics 100%, couldn't care less how much a woman lifts.

Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

Strength. I’m a strength athlete, and strength is what I love seeing.

Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

Aesthetics, I don't give a crap about strength.

Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

Aesthetics only.

Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

I’m team strength. Love the more ‘girl next door’ types who are way stronger than they look.

fp909
Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

definitely aesthetics. there's a few head turners at my gym with nice enough muscles to get my jaded ass to notice and they're not very strong, like at all, but they work hard and look great, and that's what counts to me.

Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

Strength is the basis for me and come first. Muscle shape and size are a representation of strength. Still aesthetics are important and I will not turn on by strength alone.

That's why I don't see all strong women attractive. Also, I look at bikini models same as non muscle women.

Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

Great question, both. Nothing compares to look and be strong.

Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

Difficult to answer. For me, ignition spark is coming from strength .

Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

Its all about the aesthetics of a muscular woman for me; the curves, shapes and definition of female muscle is just plain sexy

Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

60% strength 40% aesthetics...maybe. It varies. I love both, but if I have to choose just one or the other, I go with strength. This is always an interesting topic though. I like to see other people's views on this.

Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

I’m team strength. Love the more ‘girl next door’ types who are way stronger than they look.

Absolutely, a girl next door that surprises you and amazes you with her strength is hot AF. They make me melt inside.

Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

I disagree. I love strength, but the aesthetics are more important. I think that a muscular woman is more effeminate in many ways than a non-muscular woman. Muscles create crazy dimensions -- tiny waist, large upper body, large lower body, huge round glutes. Exaggerated hourglass figures, and all from hard muscle. Kim Kardashian's curves are nothing compared to a lot of the women on this website.

I couldn't have said it any better. A muscular woman is made up of hard curves and soft steel. Her strength just adds to her appeal.

Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

I love the look of big, well-developed muscles, but, for me, nothing compares to the thrill of seeing a woman demonstrate raw strength. I especially love when a woman is so strong that it elevates her position in the immediate social hierarchy. Like, if a regular guy was working out and Daniella Melo showed up to his gym, I bet he would treat her with quite a bit of deference after he saw her squat 500, deadlift 540, and bench 300.

Feb 04, 2023 - permalink

I'm all for both. Seeing an aesthetically muscular looking woman display amazing feats of strength is just pure electric. Watching the muscles oooze and strain while performing acts like a bar bend or watermelon crush is a sight to behold.

Feb 04, 2023 - permalink

I'm all for both. Seeing an aesthetically muscular looking woman display amazing feats of strength is just pure electric. Watching the muscles oooze and strain while performing acts like a bar bend or watermelon crush is a sight to behold.

Hard to argue with any of that. 😳

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »