Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Any kinds of disproportions you enjoy?

Aug 05, 2023 - permalink

T&A and horse legs. Basically the wellness look.

Aug 05, 2023 - permalink

Huge traps, Julie Bourassa level

Aug 05, 2023 - permalink

Huge traps, Julie Bourassa level

100% agree, other sample is Ivie Rhein DE-LIC-IOUS!!

Aug 05, 2023 - permalink

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1960380/

Big ass arms on a small torso

Aug 05, 2023 - permalink

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1960380/

Big ass arms on a small torso

Agree 100%. I would love to have a perfectly normal skinny-looking girl with insane arms attached to her.

Aug 05, 2023 - edited Aug 05, 2023 - permalink

Agree 100%. I would love to have a perfectly normal skinny-looking girl with insane arms attached to her.

I see you're a man of culture as well Another sample for you comrade

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1974393/

Here's my current personal favourite

Aug 05, 2023 - permalink

I think oversize traps are the ones which do it for me. From the front they just tower over the shoulder line. Perrrfeck.

Aug 07, 2023 - permalink

I'll add somewhat off topic freakish height, so ladies around seven feet tall.

Aug 07, 2023 - permalink

I like the idea of a girls bicep measurement being bigger than her neck measurement. Never seen it compared, but I think there are a few who might have that. Blakelee Ortega for a start.

Aug 07, 2023 - permalink

I like the idea of a girls bicep measurement being bigger than her neck measurement. Never seen it compared, but I think there are a few who might have that. Blakelee Ortega for a start.

I’d like to see the first woman who is able to pull off the Holy Grail… arms the width of their waist.

Aug 07, 2023 - permalink

I see you're a man of culture as well Another sample for you comrade

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1974393/

Here's my current personal favourite

I am sorry to break it to you but the last one is a man https://www.instagram.com/p/CtH-nUpSEhY/?igsh... This is his Instagram. I have reported it already. Please remove the model

Aug 07, 2023 - permalink

Disproptionate large peaked biceps on an otherwise slim physique. Think Ruzh Bedzir, Emma Hartley. Same with calves to a lesser degree.

Aug 07, 2023 - permalink

Yes Place 1: biceps like mindi o brien an ruzh is a very good call either

Place 2: calves that look like trained a lot and the rest of the body looks normal. Its just fascinating

Aug 07, 2023 - permalink

Emily brand, extremely developed biceps underdeveloped triceps or a combination of both?

I was just thinking the same thing but I like the effect when she pumps those biceps and they just keep blowing up. Her body is still great but those bis are definitely extreme .

Aug 07, 2023 - permalink

I was just thinking the same thing but I like the effect when she pumps those biceps and they just keep blowing up. Her body is still great but those bis are definitely extreme .

Yes, Emily has very undeveloped Triceps in comparison to her biceps - which is odd, because the triceps make up 2/3rds of the arm. So her arms would look a whole lot better if she actually bothered to grow them.

Aug 08, 2023 - permalink

i love the thick neck

Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

Gotta agree with you 150% here mate. Sorry 200%. Just coming back from a NPC Worldwide/IFBB pro show in London and I have still stars in my eyes after witnessing the Pro Wellness class. My excitation and the adrenaline rush I got from the spectacle hasn't come down yet several hours after it had happened. I may have attended several shows in the past here in the UK, most of them international ones, but I wasn't prepared for this.

This is the winner of today's show and she qualified for the O. Not sure if she's blacklisted or not even on the site but the above shot doesn't start to actually depict how her legs were fucking huge. They were a very good match for Anna Mrozowska's, whom she beat. I think you get the picture.

This is a personal shot of her I took with an old Sony Nex-6 camera that I dusted off recently, but I was too far away from the scene as the quality of it shows.

Several encounters with FBBs had gotten me 'underwhelmed' in terms of how massive they would appear, this is a bit of exaggeration but many decades of seeing pictures and videos of both male and female competitors made me a bit blasé because of years of daily exposition to those. I remember seeing Jay Cutler, Guenter Schliefkampf in flesh in Germany ten years ago; crossing paths with Iris Kyle or Irene Andersen in the past two years. People whom, under any circumstances, you would call tiny. But still, the awe wasn't there.

After the show, today's winner started strutting her stuff in the middle of the food court of the ExCel Centre and got the attention of anyone who was sitting around there, including mine. Dead silence within a split second. I'm loath to use superlatives like many schmoes but the fact her leg size would hamper her walk was worth a thousand words. Glutes, hammies and quads felt like they were sentient. She's only in her twenties and appear to be a med student, not sure how it will affect her pro career.

Don't want to sound too rude but for the most of the other girls - including WPD and BB - tanning would make most of the work but this lady had everything, size, definition and well put tan. I got walked past the Linhartova sisters, Nadine Huber or Paula Ranta - all seasoned pros and representative of the new 'hardness' in Figure, all looking very good but I could anticipate my impressions of them. Wellness, in the other hand, has this ability to give you the equivalent of a swift head smack.

Definitively the BEST idea the IFBB has had for the past two decades, courtesy of South America. This was the most popular class today which got the audience roaring like crazy. Not sure what direction it will take with the likes of this lady, Franciely Kawashima or Lilian Nava Ruiz. I could see Francielle Matos experiencing Juliana Malacarne's fate in WPD sooner than expected if increased mass and definition become the norm.

Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

Giant glutes, quads and good abs always gets my blood pumping

Aug 13, 2023 - permalink

disproportionately huge legs

Yes.

Aug 13, 2023 - permalink

A big adonis belt followed by juicy pecs always gets me.

Aug 13, 2023 - permalink

A big adonis belt followed by juicy pecs always gets me.

Oh yeah, how did I forget about adonis belts! They are really incredible

Sep 28, 2023 - permalink

Big biceps followed by small forearms. They peak but are easy to beat in armwrestling, and nice to the touch.

Oct 02, 2023 - permalink

The package Michaela Aycock brings even with her bad genetics!

Oct 02, 2023 - permalink

Same - also really a fan of disproportionately large calves.

Oct 02, 2023 - permalink

Franciely Kawashima (m) and her over-the-top glutes drive me insane. In my top 5 fbbs in the world at the moment, they literally go halfway down her legs! https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/2...

« first < prev Page 2 of 3 next > last »