Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

How did you get attracted to female muscle? (Only for people born after/around the 2000’s)

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

Has to be totally spies

I was always disappointed that Sam didn't get a fmg sequence to make it a "trilogy".

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

I'm too old, but for me was Chyna.

I loved watching her wrecking big guys in the ring.

I dreamed of marrying her one day.

She was perfect in the Divas in Hedonism footage.

RIP my childhood crush 😢

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

Born in 1996. It started very early. I cannot say for sure, but I expect that the Totally Spies episode where Alex grows large muscles was a key influence.

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

Born in 1996. It started very early. I cannot say for sure, but I expect that the Totally Spies episode where Alex grows large muscles was a key influence.

big one

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Gordon3456
Sep 23, 2023 - edited Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

In fifth grade there was a computer in the classroom and one of my classmates was looking up impact memes and stuff like that on Google Images. Myself and a few other boys were watching. Eventually he came across memes ridiculing female bodybuilders as being ugly and manly.

These were the types of images I saw:

They obviously aren't very flattering, but the second I saw them I was instantly hooked. Back home I looked up "muscular woman" and "female bodybuilding" on YouTube back home on the family iPad, and ever since I've had an obsession. I have absolutely no idea what prompted this fetish because I don't believe I ever noticed female muscle before in my life.

This was probably in 2012, so I've spent about half of my life with this fetish. In person though I think I've only seen two women with a fair amount of muscle on them.

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

Back home I looked up "muscular woman" and "female bodybuilding" on YouTube back home on the family iPad...

No one ever went, "Gordon, what's up with your search history?"

Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

No one ever went, "Gordon, what's up with your search history?"

I was always super careful, constantly delete search history, etc.

fp909
Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

funny, my parents were always able to figure out how to find search history but often needed an explanation on how to use an installation wizard.

Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

In fifth grade there was a computer in the classroom and one of my classmates was looking up impact memes and stuff like that on Google Images. Myself and a few other boys were watching. Eventually he came across memes ridiculing female bodybuilders as being ugly and manly.

These were the types of images I saw:

They obviously aren't very flattering, but the second I saw them I was instantly hooked. Back home I looked up "muscular woman" and "female bodybuilding" on YouTube back home on the family iPad, and ever since I've had an obsession. I have absolutely no idea what prompted this fetish because I don't believe I ever noticed female muscle before in my life.

This was probably in 2012, so I've spent about half of my life with this fetish. In person though I think I've only seen two women with a fair amount of muscle on them.

I have been spending about half of my life too loving this fetish. I was not born after 2000. I was born in 1996. I initially got into fit women around 12 years old.. later on i found this site. Loved fbbs after that!

Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

Ditto.. haha.

Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

I feel like the spirit of this post is really asking about those born into the digital age vs the analog age. So although I was born in 1987, I feel that I fit this post.

It was 2000 or so. I was cruising the internet searching for enlarged female anatomy…Of the chest region. Happened to stumble upon Lynn McCrossin, Peggy Schoolcraft, and Dawn Whitham and was intrigued by their large muscles. This sent me down a rabbit hole. Continued my extensive investigations, which led me to Annie Rivieccio and Colette Guimond, showing me how pumped pecs were hot too. Since then I’ve been hooked.

Only was able to view the 30 second previews at that point in life…But it was more than enough time to “appreciate” their hard work at that point in time!

Sep 25, 2023 - edited Oct 18, 2023 - permalink

Started back in 2019 when I saw memes of yuan Herong and a video of kortney Olson crushing a melon but it never really took full force until around Covid with all the discourse surrounding Abby from TLOU2. Found this site around 2020. It was interesting to see the attraction to muscular women becoming more normalized (or at least more accepted) with lean beef patty and the “muscle mommy” meme from tiktok

Sep 25, 2023 - permalink

High school really I was like 17 gym class and this girl veins popping out and her friend asked her to flex and she did and it was so big

Sep 25, 2023 - permalink

'96 here. there was some actress with really nice legs back in early to mid '00s and that led to me finding about muscles and human anatomy in general in a really short span of time. i was googling all kinds of stuff like "girl abs", "cheerleader abs" and "girl muscle legs" all day. eventually i found Mavi Gioia and after that i've gotten into more and more muscular girls, not just ones with slightly toned legs or barely visible abs.

Sep 25, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Sep 25, 2023 - permalink

Started back in 2019 when I saw memes of yuan Herong and a video of kortney Olson crushing a melon but it never really took full force until around Covid with all the discourse surrounding Abby from TLOU2. Found this site around 2021 (though never made an account until comments were disabled for non users I believe). It was interesting to see the attraction to muscular women becoming more normalized (or at least more accepted) with lean beef patty and the “muscle mommy” meme from tiktok

It is super weird how muscular women have been normalized since 2019–2021 or so. Not bodybuilders of course, but women who are more toned and/or built than the average healthy man. Lucky break for me I guess to not be stigmatized lol

Sep 26, 2023 - permalink

99 here :) I started the gym when I was 15yo.. there was a female PT with massive quads bulging out of her leggings that it made me want to eat more and get bigger. I couldn’t get my eyes off of her. Every time I’d see her my heart would skip a beat and all I could think about was how rock hard her quads must feel. I’d search up female bodybuilders and put it as my screen saver on my phone so I could gain all the motivation I needed. I also would train with male bodybuilders to push me so I could feel like I’m getting strong like them. I’d follow bodybuilders (eg. Rachel white) and tell my trainer that this is exactly what I wanted. Beautiful shaped pecs, bulging quads, capped shoulders, flaring lats, rock hard calves… so ever since then, I stopped running 10k every day and switched my training routine so I could feel powerful and dominant. Now that I have thick muscles.. the thought of feeling a woman’s muscles together really excites me 😏😅

Jan 24, 2024 - edited Jan 24, 2024 - permalink

99 here :) I started the gym when I was 15yo.. there was a female PT with massive quads bulging out of her leggings that it made me want to eat more and get bigger. I couldn’t get my eyes off of her. Every time I’d see her my heart would skip a beat and all I could think about was how rock hard her quads must feel. I’d search up female bodybuilders and put it as my screen saver on my phone so I could gain all the motivation I needed. I also would train with male bodybuilders to push me so I could feel like I’m getting strong like them. I’d follow bodybuilders (eg. Rachel white) and tell my trainer that this is exactly what I wanted. Beautiful shaped pecs, bulging quads, capped shoulders, flaring lats, rock hard calves… so ever since then, I stopped running 10k every day and switched my training routine so I could feel powerful and dominant. Now that I have thick muscles.. the thought of feeling a woman’s muscles together really excites me 😏😅

That’s awesome. 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Rach White is an Amazing Woman - One of Melbournes finest I was fortunate enough to meet when we used to have a decent Bodybuilding Expo!

RIP.

Jan 24, 2024 - permalink

That’s awesome. 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Rach White is an Amazing Woman - One of Melbournes finest I was fortunate enough to meet when we used to have a decent Bodybuilding Expo!

RIP.

What do you mean RIP, is she dead?

Jan 24, 2024 - permalink

No, the Bodybuilding Expo is dead - died in 2020! Because of COVID. Never came back (well not yet anyway). Arnolds Australia 'twas.

Jan 24, 2024 - permalink

Born in 92.

For me it was seeing Caitlin Corcoran’s shredded abs on instagram a few years and it just awoke something in me. Been addicted ever since.

Jan 24, 2024 - permalink

For me it was Marge Simpson getting into bodybuilding after getting mugged. I probably had some curiosities before that, but that episode, especially when she's straddling Homer and taking control in the bedroom while veins are popping up her biceps... that certainly cemented something in me.

« first < prev Page 2 of 3 next > last »