Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Custom Video Providers/Recommendations

Jan 29, 2023 - permalink

Hi Everyone,

Thought this warranted its own thread.

I'm looking for recommendations for active custom video providers. I have used onlyfans for this purpose, but I'd prefer not to and with the proliferation of that platform, have found in recent times that its more difficult to find ladies that are available for customs, and ways to reach out to them. I don't want to subscribe to a ladies page solely for the purpose for reaching out via DM. I've found some pages betters than others, but it's specific, customisable contact I'd prefer and not generic and/or PPV.

Can anyone make recommendations for ladies that are open to being contacted (Skype, Email, IG)?

I'm looking for physique-level ladies, or equivalent if they do not compete. Nudity not essential, the muscle is my primary interest though its fine also if they incorporate it.

I've had very positive experience with customs, but just find that after repeated videos with the same woman, there is little left to explore but finding it difficult in the last 1-2 years to actually find those that are interested and contactable outside of OnlyFans.

Thanks.

Mar 30, 2023 - permalink

Tifani wittman... she is pretty great

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

Anjie Yeo has a 'request form' link on her own site.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »