Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Fitvids.uk

[deleted]
Jan 27, 2023 - permalink

Has anyone purchased videos from fitvids.co.uk?

Jan 27, 2023 - permalink

Yes, if you sign up to emails you will get occasional promo codes which make it better value

Jan 27, 2023 - permalink

Yep they make some amazing videos!!! Well worth a look!

Jan 27, 2023 - permalink

Yes, the quality is definitely some of the best. The 4K and 8K have been great. As mentioned there are regular promos. The site and amount of content has been improving over the last year and they seem quite receptive to feedback for improvements.

Jan 27, 2023 - permalink

Thanks for your kind words guys, much appreciated.

Jan 27, 2023 - permalink

Probably my favourite studio, even with the current CAD to GBP rate, their stuff is high quality enough to make it worth the cost.

Jan 27, 2023 - permalink

High quality content and they always get great athletes that you know and love and even some you don’t know but learn to love because they are good and the shoots are good. Great price value too.

Jan 28, 2023 - permalink

I’ve had an issue with this site in the past that being if you don’t download those videos through the links they provide you, you’ll lose access and can’t download them later. Sent an email to the admin and got no response.

Jan 28, 2023 - permalink

Pop another email through with your order number. I'll DM you to help as well.

Feb 02, 2023 - permalink

I’ve had an issue with this site in the past that being if you don’t download those videos through the links they provide you, you’ll lose access and can’t download them later. Sent an email to the admin and got no response.

Ok even those the problems I had happened in 2015, the guy running the site cared enough to fix this issue. If this is how he treats customers then I take my comments back and consider myself an ongoing customer.

[deleted]
Feb 06, 2023 - permalink

Hey quick question, do y’all know if when checking out does the currency automatically switch or do I need to do a currency change ?

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »