Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do Asians have the best genetics/aesthetics?

Jan 27, 2023 - permalink

Asians obviously have the best genetics, which is why Lenda Murray, Iris Kyle, and Andrea Shaw have dominated female bodybuilding for three decades.

Hahahahahahaha

Jan 27, 2023 - permalink

Asians obviously have the best genetics, which is why Lenda Murray, Iris Kyle, and Andrea Shaw have dominated female bodybuilding for three decades.

😅😅😅👍👍👍

I tend to think black women are usually the gold standard of musculature development

[deleted]
Jan 27, 2023 - permalink

lolll

Jan 27, 2023 - permalink

In Korea, I only ever saw the occasional muscular calves on women. No other muscle tone or natural development at all. It's still rare in the U.S., but you will see muscle tone even on some women who don't work out.

[deleted]
Jan 28, 2023 - permalink

The majority of them rely on photoshop in order to look good so no they aren't impressive, truth is black bodybuilders are the most impressive.

I love asian women I truly do but I have never seen any of them obtain such a magnificent physique as Shanique Grants without heavily doctoring their photos.

Agree with u. Im not racist but black women are built thicker and stronger naturally in general even skinies because of their african genes.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »