Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Wendy Levra's Journey

Jan 23, 2023 - edited Jan 23, 2023 - permalink

Wanting to try bodybuilding at 35, her non-supportive husband actually mocked and laughed at her. She divorced him and hit the weights, developing a beautiful, muscular physique. Originally competing in physique, she began to realize that the bigger she got, she wanted to get even bigger. So onward to bodybuilding!! I'm thrilled to follow the journey of this proud, sexy woman. Very confident too. She proudly stated that she commonly arm wrestles everyone in her family and has never lost. That...includes defeating her new husband, everytime!! Gathered this from articles and interviews she did. Hope she doesn't mind me sharing? Hard to believe her idiot ex-husband would ever let a woman like this get away. All of us in here would consider Wendy a rare treasure. 💪🥰

Jan 23, 2023 - permalink

Uhh, ok

Jan 23, 2023 - permalink

Sounds like an awesome woman. her ex really made a big mistake. but she found a guy who really appreciates her so all is good.

Jan 23, 2023 - permalink

Why is her ex-husband an idiot? Like most guys on the planet, he's obviously not into muscular women.

Jan 23, 2023 - permalink

Ikr, also maybe there were something going on in their private

Jan 23, 2023 - permalink

Why is her ex-husband an idiot? Like most guys on the planet, he's obviously not into muscular women.

Well, he's an idiot in my book anyway. I would have built a home gym for a woman like that!

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »