Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Aleesha Young

Jan 23, 2023 - permalink

Has anyone noticed Aleesha has deleted all her social media accounts

Jan 23, 2023 - permalink

Yup she's pulled back to only her website. I presume it's to keep ALL of her material under one roof.

Jan 23, 2023 - permalink

I stopped following her IG about a month ago. The content she was posting wasn't anything different. She continues to lift and keep her physique but there had been many older images of her as well. She often talked about her attitude and not putting up with any crap. She's entitled to that. It sounds like she just wants to live in privacy now.

Jan 23, 2023 - permalink

Bummer but it's to be expected this happens a lot. but she was one of the greatest fbbs ever. i hope you guys downloaded all your favorite clips of her.

Also i would like to say that i did not like her Instagram. because she posted a lot of family photos mixed with sensual content and promoting onlyfans. Its pretty bad to see those next to each other.

Feb 13, 2023 - permalink

I've been hearing a lot of rumors from other FBB's over the past few days that Aleesha has become a drug addict and is facing multiple criminal charges. Haven't found any solid proof yet, but it might explain her sudden pullback from the public eye.

Feb 13, 2023 - permalink

I've been hearing a lot of rumors from other FBB's over the past few days that Aleesha has become a drug addict and is facing multiple criminal charges. Haven't found any solid proof yet, but it might explain her sudden pullback from the public eye.

Well she's back to posting on her own account and her business on IG. As for whatever rumors your hearing unless they can produce something that ain't worth the time of day. That seems to have come completely out of left field. Who is saying that?

Feb 13, 2023 - permalink

A shame but I don't follow any women who refuse to be featured on this site anyway

Feb 13, 2023 - permalink

Got any sources on who is saying that? Has any of those other FBBs been posting stories and/or reels on their social media pages?

Sounds like hearsay. I have never heard anything like that about her before.

[deleted]
Feb 13, 2023 - permalink
Feb 14, 2023 - edited Feb 14, 2023 - permalink

https://www.essentiallysports.com/us-sports-n...

She had kid

Sweet Jesus mastercheif (which you spelled wrong btw) that was about 10 years ago. She certainly didn't have one last month. Plus the link you posted had nothing to do with her having a kid last month. Which by your post was the point you were trying to make.

Geez.......

Feb 14, 2023 - permalink

A bit of a tangent, but it seems a waste for OnlyFans bodybuilders to have their stuff taken down here. Sure, there's the risk of their paid content being uploaded, but it seems to help girls like Vladislava Galagan.

Feb 14, 2023 - permalink

A bit of a tangent, but it seems a waste for OnlyFans bodybuilders to have their stuff taken down here. Sure, there's the risk of their paid content being uploaded, but it seems to help girls like Vladislava Galagan.

Eh, they might have to have control of where their material gets posted. Plus, they figure that muscle fetishists will find them regardless (and they tend to be right lol)

[deleted]
Feb 14, 2023 - permalink

Sweet Jesus mastercheif (which you spelled wrong btw) that was about 10 years ago. She certainly didn't have one last month. Plus the link you posted had nothing to do with her having a kid last month. Which by your post was the point you were trying to make.

Geez.......

Yes it's a pun on the television show Masterchef. Anyway, the article says 2021, is that incorrect?

Feb 14, 2023 - permalink

Yes it's a pun on the television show Masterchef. Anyway, the article says 2021, is that incorrect?

Why does it have to be spelled wrong to be a pun? It still would make sense if it said masterchief.

Feb 14, 2023 - permalink

Yes because the purpose of the thread is to discuss why she disappeared at the end of January 2023. You posted a link with a comment saying she had a kid. Thus the article is the proof of what you're saying. The article IS dated 2021 so how does that clear up where she went in 2023. That's why I was flabbergasted at that.

Not even gonna touch the "pun" thing.....

Feb 14, 2023 - permalink

I know she’s been scamming people of sessions, taking deposits without returning but never heard of this before.

Feb 14, 2023 - edited Feb 14, 2023 - permalink

She posted on her onlyfans in January that she was aiding an investigation into her ex husband.

Feb 15, 2023 - permalink

Well that's mighty interesting

[deleted]
Feb 15, 2023 - permalink

Yes because the purpose of the thread is to discuss why she disappeared at the end of January 2023. You posted a link with a comment saying she had a kid. Thus the article is the proof of what you're saying. The article IS dated 2021 so how does that clear up where she went in 2023. That's why I was flabbergasted at that.

Not even gonna touch the "pun" thing.....

It's also a pun on what I do while on this website. Take a guess c:

Feb 16, 2023 - permalink

It's also a pun on what I do while on this website. Take a guess c:

"masturbate"

Ooooooook.... πŸ‘€

[deleted]
Feb 16, 2023 - permalink

"masturbate"

Ooooooook.... πŸ‘€

Dude I am literally Shakespeare. Notice the similarities? "Shake-spear"?

Feb 16, 2023 - permalink

I know for a fact that this is not true. The post she made about her ex husband is behind it all.

Mar 01, 2023 - permalink

She is awesome. Try to catch her on HBC but she's extremely popular and expensive.

Mar 16, 2023 - permalink

Unfortunately Aleesha has lost a lot of muscle. I miss when she had huge muscles.

Mar 16, 2023 - permalink

Unfortunately Aleesha has lost a lot of muscle. I miss when she had huge muscles.

What are you talking about? I have no idea what you are seeing.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »