Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Would you want to date/marry a woman who is way stronger than you

[deleted]
Feb 02, 2023 - permalink

I'd love to, but it will never happen. Not to humblebrag, but there are probably fewer than 10 women in my country stronger than me.

[deleted]
Feb 02, 2023 - permalink

I'd love to, but it will never happen. Not to humblebrag, but there are probably fewer than 10 women in my country stronger than me.

In Germany? Lots of FBBs in Germany.

Feb 02, 2023 - permalink

depends. i am a competitive powerlifter, so for a woman to be able to be stronger than me, she would need to be a world class lifter/strength athlete. would i like it? idk as i never tried though.

Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

Sure I would. If I think she's hot nothing much else matters other than her personality and morals. Highly doubt this would ever happen to me though. Like a one in a billion chance.

Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

> I'd want that privately, but not in the open for everyone to see.

Wow. 😕

It is what it is.

Feb 04, 2023 - permalink

To me it would be a yes if it's a relationship based on mutual respect and love, not just her superiority. Then her being stronger would be an exciting bonus!

Feb 04, 2023 - permalink

To me it would be a yes if it's a relationship based on mutual respect and love, not just her superiority. Then her being stronger would be an exciting bonus!

That's exactly how it should be and yes, exciting as hell.

Feb 06, 2023 - permalink

I think the key is, and someone said this earlier, just pretend. Act as if she is stronger and in control like a sexual role play. I wouldn't want to be using my full strength against any girl in bed using her full strength. Even if she hasn't lifted a weight in her life any human can put up some type of all out fight that can leave a mark. As long as it's plausible your brain will make it work.

« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »