Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Would you want to date/marry a woman who is way stronger than you

Jan 26, 2023 - permalink

Sure I would, as long as she understands there needs to be mutual respect between us; neither of us would be subservient to the other.

Jan 26, 2023 - permalink

Sure, as long as she wasn't taking an unhealthy amount of drugs to get there and her entire life wasn't about training like a lot of these women. As much as I dig the strength and muscles, I don't think I would like being married to or dating someone who trains for 4 hours a day and needs to weigh every piece of food they eat. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a bodybuilder. Now a powerlifter or crossfitter? That's different. They are usually stronger than bodybuilders anyway and don't maintain unhealthy bodyfat percentages or go to the same extremes (usually)

But I guess any hyper-competitive athlete is likely to have a weird lifestyle. It's just a matter of degree. But I'm not exactly Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, so it wouldn't be that hard to find a woman who was twice or even three times as strong as I am. I don't need that though. I'd be happy with a girl who can really challenge me. If she can beat me at arm wrestling and stuff like that, even better. I've only dated two women who could legitimately beat me in tests of strength like that, but it was quite nice I'll admit.

Jan 26, 2023 - edited Jan 26, 2023 - permalink

I'd be happy with a girl who can really challenge me. If she can beat me at arm wrestling and stuff like that, even better. I've only dated two women who could legitimately beat me in tests of strength like that, but it was quite nice I'll admit.

@hedgeborn, when a woman is muscular and also stronger you..it can be an experience that you never forget. I lived it for almost 4 years but it spoiled every relationship after. I still have dreams about her....and sadly it's been almost 40 years since we divorced! It's so hard to get her completely out of my mind, I guess. I haven't seen her in several years but watching her with another man was heart wrenching!!! For those of us, lucky enough to have experienced life with a woman like that, I guess we should be truly grateful! It's like a fantasy come true, the best dream you ever had, becoming reality. I used to think I was a complete weirdo for my feelings about having a stronger wife but 90% of us in here said YES!!!

Jan 26, 2023 - permalink

I don't have an issue with it, doesn't bug me any.

Jan 26, 2023 - permalink

Reading this thread has been cool because I've never really had this fantasy. I was never a competitive lifter, but I used to lift heavy. There are certainly women stronger than me. I haven't lifted heavy for about 6 years now (I like maintaining full use of my joints), but now that I think about it, I probably wouldn't mind dating a woman stronger than I am. The reality of that situation might be interesting though.

Jan 27, 2023 - permalink

Its no doubt the fantasy, but I think I would have a real problem with it. It would just be odd. The balance of power would be thrown off. I think it would be very sexy at times but I wouldn't like all the starring and if she got angry or aggressive it would be a major pain in the ass.

Jan 27, 2023 - permalink

Its no doubt the fantasy, but I think I would have a real problem with it. It would just be odd. The balance of power would be thrown off. I think it would be very sexy at times but I wouldn't like all the starring and if she got angry or aggressive it would be a major pain in the ass.

One reason I've always gone for the women who come about their strength/size naturally is because the concerns above don't really manifest any more than I would expect them to grow wings and fly. The naturally big girls are rather awkward and don't seem to have ever really pushed the limits of their strength. Lots of HGH but not much testosterone.

Maybe that sounds kind of crazy, but the big girls I've dated don't have the (for lack of a better word) testosterone to go on the offense. But that certainly wouldn't apply to the woman in the video... Who wouldn't really be attractive to me.

Jan 27, 2023 - permalink

It wouldn't bother me at all.

Jan 27, 2023 - permalink

Equal strength or where the woman is slightly stronger would be an ideal option for me. Arm wrestling matches that are a real long struggle before she beats me.

Jan 27, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Giet44r
Jan 27, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by KevinTheGangsta
Jan 29, 2023 - permalink

I think it could be quite fun for a while. Not sure if it could turn into marriage though. I don't do divorces and won't marry someone who does.

Oh it's definitely a lot more than just fun. I'm sure nearly all of us have fantasized about it but to actually live it, is incredible. Mine turned into a divorce but having a stronger wife doesn't have to end in divorce. If she's okay with it...why shouldn't the marriage work?

Jan 29, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Giet44r
M76
Jan 31, 2023 - permalink

It's inconsequential to me, I just like the look of muscles on women, I'm not actually turned on by strength in of itself. So I don't even care to find out if she is stronger or not most of the time. The only reason for me to get into strength games is as a backhanded way to get them to show the muscles without directly asking them to flex. As the latter often just gets weird looks most of the time especially with girl next door types.

Jan 31, 2023 - edited Jan 31, 2023 - permalink

This is a much more complicated question than it appears. Many of the folks on this site have a "strong woman" fetish. They get sexual satisfaction from seeing strong women and having them dominate them. If you have this fetish and you like the idea of a dominatrix for a partner, it is useful to remember that you are married to your partner 24/7/365, not just when you are being sexually active. Also, if that strength gave her power over you in every area concerning the household, it might be unpleasant.

For those men are into bodybuilding or even simply into fitness, it would be rare for the woman to be stronger, even if she looks stronger. If both of you are into fitness and she is almost as strong as you or slightly stronger and she is also in love with you, the core of you, then it can work out that she can be stronger. There are a few women on this site who have included pictures of husbands or significant others who are probably weaker than them, and certainly not nearly as built or defined. Most of these women appear to have normal home lives; they just train for their job or work in a gym training others. Of the hundreds of women on these pages, I can only think of four or five women who fall into this category.

It is also important to remember that most women who lift do so for themselves, not for the sexual gratification of the weaker men who are sexually attracted to them. Also, the amount of time it takes to build a body like some of these women, and the attention to diet that they need to have, would mean that they might not have much time for you and for the eating habits you might have.

That said, I had a fiancee who was not as strong as me but was quite strong and athletic. If she had put her mind to it, she might have been able to build herself to being stronger than me. She could run a 5K race as fast, and she was a better soccer player, and she could do fifty push-ups without stopping. (And this was in 1981 when most women weren't doing this.) These facts about her were very alluring. Alas, it did not work out in the end.

Here are some examples of happily married couples in which the woman is stronger or at least looks it.

It is certainly possible that Helen Davis is bigger and stronger than her husband (or ex) I have never seen his picture, though.

And here is one that did not last.

Feb 01, 2023 - edited Feb 01, 2023 - permalink

@Reggie...very good points regarding having a stronger wife. It can definitely work out, if she doesn't abuse her superiority. From 1979 to 1983, yeah that dates me, I was married to a woman much stronger than than me. She wasn't weight trained, she had an extremely physical job requiring heavy lifting and pulling heavy underground cable. I was a tall, frail, lead singer/guitar player in a rock band. She loved my band, fell for me and proposed to me shortly after. I was always enamored with muscles on women but had no idea how exciting it would be, to be with such a strong woman. She used her strength in intimate situations, that I still have dreams about today. Eventually we divorced but only because I doubt one man could ever satisfy her. Only when she was done with me, did she intentionally humiliate and embarrass me.

[deleted]
Feb 01, 2023 - permalink

Had a gf who held me down during sex. Best experience of my life lol

Feb 01, 2023 - permalink

In reality considering my culture and society I prefer to be stronger. However in my fantasy world. It is definitely yes. I would like my wife to be away stronger than me.

Feb 01, 2023 - permalink

And here is one that did not last.

I think in Alessandra's case it was a sugar daddy thing. Once her own brand got big and she started earning money then she didn't needed him anymore

Feb 01, 2023 - permalink

In reality considering my culture and society I prefer to be stronger. However in my fantasy world. It is definitely yes. I would like my wife to be away stronger than me.

If you are stronger than your wife or girlfriend, try some role playing with her, in bed. Pretend that she is stronger and allow her to pin you down and have her way with you. Then try to imagine what it's actually like, if your attempts were feeble and your powerful wife completely controlled you in intimate, situations. You will never be the same. Exciting is too weak a word to describe the thrill.

Feb 02, 2023 - permalink

Interesting question. For me, I just enjoy the fantasy part of it but I don't think I'd like to be married to a woman who's stronger than me. So yeah, strong girls turn me on but I don't think I'd like to be with one especially if she looks bigger and stronger. I'd want that privately, but not in the open for everyone to see.

Feb 02, 2023 - permalink

I'd want that privately, but not in the open for everyone to see.

Wow. 😕

Feb 02, 2023 - permalink

Rack12 wrote {{ I don't think I'd like to be with one especially if she looks bigger and stronger. I'd want that privately, but not in the open for everyone to see.}}

Tre's response {{ Wow.😕}}. I'm with Tre' on this. I loved being with such a strong, muscular woman. Yeah, I got some wise cracks and snickers but I was very proud of her. I bought her as many halter tops and sleeveless outfits, as my meager income could afford. I showed her off every chance I had.

« first < prev Page 2 of 3 next > last »